Waitlisted for BLT, but now getting excited for AKV

We love both equally but for different reasons. AKL we love the resort, the Savannah view, the layout, the pool, Boma and Sanaa. I see it as a resort holiday and crave staying there and not going out.

BLT we love the location, dinner at Chef Mickeys, Narcosses, Ohana and Kona Cafe as well as the Mk and wishes.

We now always try and do a split stay to have some time at either resort.

All of this talk about "you'll have your car so it will be ok..." has me wondering if I should drive from Nashville in lieu of flying or just fly and rent a car. Is the transportation really that bad from AKL? FYI, this would be during an off-peak time in early October.

All of this talk about "you'll have your car so it will be ok..." has me wondering if I should drive from Nashville in lieu of flying or just fly and rent a car. Is the transportation really that bad from AKL? FYI, this would be during an off-peak time in early October.

We live about two hours west of Nashville and having a car makes a BIG difference to us. We can go off property if we want, don't have to rely on buses/ME etc. :)

Considering renting points for AKV as well but we will be depending on disney transportation. BLT would be a dream but doubt we could ever afford it. Does anyone go and use the busses? How are they?

The buses are reliable. Why don't you buy some points off of an owner and try to stay at BLT? That is a great way to make it affordable! Most people sell points for about $10 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter