Waitlisted Nov 10 & 11 any chances??

Vals

Mouseketeer
Hi. Just decided to do a short notice/quick trip to SSR with my new BF, he has never been to Florida or Disney for that matter! Just going the 2 of us, no kids & no x's! Just trying to reserve a studio, waitlisted for all resorts for Nov 10 & 11, what do you think that our chances are?? The lady that i spoke to said that because its Veterans week & the Food & Wine Festival they are busy. I have waitlisted before & got my ressies, Need some Pixie Dust! thanks

We are waiting too. Have been waitlisted for Nov 10 since May. The rest of our waitlist came through but this one day seems to take forever. Sometimes at the 31 day point you get a pleasant surprise. Hopefully we'll both get one

November 10 & 11 is also the tail end of "Jersey Week". The NJ schools have a couple of days off in early November every year so that the teachers can attend their association's convention. Many NJ families use the time to visit WDW. When you add that to Veteran's Day, election day, and the Food & Wine Festival , it's not surprising that DVC accomodatiuons fill relatively quickly for that time.

Hope everyone's waitlist comes through - but it's a good idea to make a back up plan (if you haven't already).

Best wishes -

Kids off school those days in the southwest Chicago suburbs...we are taking the kids out of school a few days and going the wk before....i will add they are excellent students and do make up the work and one of the parents has been a teacher.....hope you get your dates...

I have been waitlisted for BWV for 11/10 since the 7 month mark. We do have a res. for SSR that night before moving to BWV. Nothing so far!

I guess that it doesnt look that promising that the waitlist will come thru. I have booked at PoP Century, just in case for those 2 nites-sad sad, dont want to spend the extra cash, that is why Pop Century. Lets all keep our fingers & toes crossed!!

I'm wait listed for November 10 also. Looking for a studio or one bedroom at any resort including Vero Beach. Have two back-ups just in case.

Steve

We've been waitlisted for November for awhile now. We learned a valuable waitlist lesson.........use the autoconfirm function if you're going to be out of town. We went on a vacation this summer and when we returned had a message from DVC that our waitlist dates had come through and to call back.....of course we had missed the call by five days. AARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Yea. The wait list for November 10, 2005 just came through. Got a one bedroom at boardwalk, preferred view.

JJ721 said:
What is the autoconfirm function?
It means that if your waitlist comes through it is automatically confirmed without MS calling you, otherwise they call and you have until the next business day ends to return the call and either accept or decline the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter