• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitung for cheaper flights

Babysaurs

Mouseketeer
So we have a disney cruise booked for oct 4th this year. Planning Disneyland for a week or so prior. Waiting impatiently for cheaper flights to LA. refuse to pay over $5k when last year I priced flights for same time of year and they were around $4200 for the 4 of us from Adelaide 2a2c.
I know it's around school holidays but we are planing on going before sa ones start and returning just after they finish but even with that fit of flexibility all cheaper flights end start of sept and and then restart mid to late oct.
also I know I found last years flights for that time if year on new yrs day. They were with Fiji and air NZ.
So was last year just a fluke or do I have some hope of of then getting cheaper around that time?
Plan on going to the travel expo in feb too so hopefully might have luck then. But if flights don't get cheaper then the $5600 I'm seeing now then we won't be able to go at all:(

Well my fingers are definitely crossed for you! I think there will be another sale on soon, but I don't know whether it will be for your dates, especially if you can see them cheaper either side of your travel time.

Just keep checking, and don't forget to clear your browsing cache occassionally as well, as that will often effect prices.

We went Sept last year, and the school holiday periods were really blocked out of the super special deals. Maybe this year with the dropping fuel prices overall the flights might come down, and the dropping dollar might motivate the airlines to drop their prices a bit to get people to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter