• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wake Up Call Form Mickey

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Is the Wake Up Call Form Mickey Still Available. Also is it only mickey mouse you can have a wake up call form, plus how much does coast to have an wake call form mickey.

I got form DIBB DisneyLand Paris Trip Planning.

yes, still available, its free, you do it by pushing a button which looks like an alarm clock on your phone in your onsite hotel room.

It's been Goofy every time I've had a wake up call in the past few years. That's in Santa Fe, Cheyenne and New York. If it does vary then we've just been on a Goofy run!

We've only ever had Goofy and I've done it a lot of times in the different hotels we've stayed at. :)

Edited to add: We have just had a lady's voice too, which was disappointing !

I've also had Goofy in the past (and a lady, but I'm guessing Mickey and Goofy were busy those mornings ;)). But it was Mickey every morning of our trip last month when we were staying at the Santa Fe.

Last week we had both Mickey and Goofy at the Santa Fe giving us a Wake Up Calls

We have only ever had Goofy....not that I am complaining.....that is always one of our highlights! Helps make the early start for emh bearable ;-)

hi I have never heard of this before how do you do this.
thanks

if you are staying at an onsite hotel, on the phone in your room there is a little button which has a picture of an alarm clock on it. Lift the receiver, press this button, and set your alarm wake-up time. When the phone rings at your alarm time, its Goofy or Mickey on the line, encouraging you to get up :).

We stayed at the Newport bay this weekend and did the wake up call on sat and sun morning and it was mickey both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter