Waking up Tinkerbell?

Kitty-chan

Cheese is always the answer
At WDW, they have a thing where you can wake up Tinkerbell. There's a thread about this on the WDW tips board here .

So, I'm curious . . . anybody know if such a thing exists at DLRP? I'm thinking that since we'll be at the Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast, we might have a chance to get there first and wake her up. I love Tinkerbell more than a grown woman really ought to! :lovestruc

I haven't got a clue in relation to the answer for your question, but have just read the thread that you mention. Sounds lovely and what a nice idea for WDW. not so sure it would work at DLP with the record they have for queueing. You would need "bat wings "has Reid puts it and poor Tink probably wouldn't get woken up she'd get SQUISHED !

Don't know for sure but pretty certain it doesn't exist at DLP - if it did I'm sure we would have read about it on this board and I've been to DLP a few times and never been aware of it but then I've never asked - don't know why coz I know it's done in WDW. :cool1:

That's an interesting thread. Would be fun if we had something similar :)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter