Walgreen’s ID Now Covid Test

Pagosa Springs

Earning My Ears
For people asking about Covid test, here is our experience. We fly out this Friday and our last leg from LAX departs at 1pm PST. Walgreens allows you to book drive thru appt here in Orlando 3 days out. I booked on Saturday for a 4:30pm appt on Tuesday for both my wife and I. They send a confirmation email and then say that they requested labs for us. They will send another follow up email with a confirmation code for you. We drove up to the pharmacy window and did a self administered nasal swab at the appointed time of 4:30. I received a report for my test 2 hrs later. However I didn’t get my wife’s results until 9:30am this morning. Simple upload of the pdf to the safe Hawaii website. We chose the Walgreens option because of close proximity to us and the turn around time of results. I know for some Walgreens may not be an option, but wanted to share for the people that are looking at that option.

Thank you for your post. We would like to fly out on a Wed. when we do travel to Hawaii which isn’t recommended for vault testing. Our local Walgreens has the ID Now so we would most likely pick this option.
Glad to hear it went well.

Thanks for sharing. Did you have a backup plan in case one of your results may be delayed. We have a trip coming up in early June and have the Walgreens Id now option. We need 4 tests (2 adults and 2 kids). There is a chance to get one of the results not return on time. What backup should we look into?

Thanks for sharing. Did you have a backup plan in case one of your results may be delayed. We have a trip coming up in early June and have the Walgreens Id now option. We need 4 tests (2 adults and 2 kids). There is a chance to get one of the results not return on time. What backup should we look into?
Our emergency backup was getting it done at LAX during lay over.

Thanks. We have that option at our airport (DFW) as well. We may use that as our backup. Hopefully, we don’t need to worry about it.

For people asking about Covid test, here is our experience. We fly out this Friday and our last leg from LAX departs at 1pm PST. Walgreens allows you to book drive thru appt here in Orlando 3 days out. I booked on Saturday for a 4:30pm appt on Tuesday for both my wife and I. They send a confirmation email and then say that they requested labs for us. They will send another follow up email with a confirmation code for you. We drove up to the pharmacy window and did a self administered nasal swab at the appointed time of 4:30. I received a report for my test 2 hrs later. However I didn’t get my wife’s results until 9:30am this morning. Simple upload of the pdf to the safe Hawaii website. We chose the Walgreens option because of close proximity to us and the turn around time of results. I know for some Walgreens may not be an option, but wanted to share for the people that are looking at that option.

Did you have to book separate appointments or were you able to make an appointment as a group? We have 3 adults that need to get tested before returning to Hawaii & I've tried to do a test run on the Walgreen's site but I only get as far as seeing what appointment times are available. TIA for your advice.

This might be a stupid question, but just want to make sure:

Flying to Aulani (from Chicago) requires Covid testing prior to getting on the plane in Chicago to enter Hawaii.

Do we need another Covid test when leaving Aulani to go back to the states? thx

This might be a stupid question, but just want to make sure:

Flying to Aulani (from Chicago) requires Covid testing prior to getting on the plane in Chicago to enter Hawaii.

Do we need another Covid test when leaving Aulani to go back to the states? thx

That depends on the entry requirements for your home state.

Hawaii does not require you to test to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter