Walgreens Orlando Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigletto

DIS Veteran
How far ahead can the Walgreens drive through ID Now tests be booked? I'm trying to get all my ducks lined up for our trip.

So far I have all of us booked for a rapid antigen at Rexall on New Years Day and we fly out on the 2nd.
Next step will be to book tests for my daughter and her fiancee. We will all be at Universal for 4 days, then three of us are moving to Disney. She and her fiance will stay on a few more days at Universal but we have a car and they don't so I am going to book them at the Walgreens right by Universal and take them before we leave (they will be within the 72 hours).
Then I need to arrange tests for DH, DS, and I. We are staying a week longer and will use a different location.

So I'm taking it one step at a time. It's crazy how much planning this is.. I'm going to have to do my Genie+ homework on the holidays!
For now I just need to know when those Walgreens spots open up if anyone knows.. so I can stalk the time we need. Thank you!

How far ahead can the Walgreens drive through ID Now tests be booked? I'm trying to get all my ducks lined up for our trip.

So far I have all of us booked for a rapid antigen at Rexall on New Years Day and we fly out on the 2nd.
Next step will be to book tests for my daughter and her fiancee. We will all be at Universal for 4 days, then three of us are moving to Disney. She and her fiance will stay on a few more days at Universal but we have a car and they don't so I am going to book them at the Walgreens right by Universal and take them before we leave (they will be within the 72 hours).
Then I need to arrange tests for DH, DS, and I. We are staying a week longer and will use a different location.

So I'm taking it one step at a time. It's crazy how much planning this is.. I'm going to have to do my Genie+ homework on the holidays!
For now I just need to know when those Walgreens spots open up if anyone knows.. so I can stalk the time we need. Thank you!

Right now it is 7 days and new spots open at midnight.

We do our testing tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well! We are actually going to self test before. It is too stressful waiting even an hour when the self tests tell you almost immediately.
Good Luck! I think that’s a good idea. I imagine we will feel the same way.

Hello, would the closest Walgreens for testing be the one at Apopka Vineyards?

It never occurred to me until now .. I wonder if they will test minors ? My son is 17. I just assumed they would but I better find out.

All good! Had testing appointments at 10:00, 10:15 and 10:30. We arrived at 9:55 and there was nobody in line and we were done by 10:10.

First results were in at 11, next at 11:30 and last at 12:00.

So simple.

We just had to show them our drivers' licenses.
We had ours done today too at the same times! Our results were all in by 11:20. Wasn’t expecting such a quick turn around. Thankfully we were all negative as well

It never occurred to me until now .. I wonder if they will test minors ? My son is 17. I just assumed they would but I better find out.

I think they said they would test anyone over age 3.

By continuing you agree:

You are 18 years old or older or 2) the parent or legal guardian of a minor patient 3 years old or older or 3) the legal guardian of the patient
In Nebraska - Parent or legal guardian consent is required for testing individuals under the age of 19**
In Puerto Rico - Parent or legal guardian consent is required for testing individuals under the age of 21**

Hello again, it forces you to chose a state and zip code... what did others put for this?
... then at the end if you click no insurance you must enter your states id number or drivers licence number.

Last edited:
This is the exact piece I'm hung up on. What do you do for drivers license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter