Walk from Hilton Hotel Heathrow to T4

fairytale

DIS Veteran
Hiya Guys

Has anyone stayed at Hilton Heathrow in Terminal 4 and walked into the Termiinal?

I have booked this hotel the day prior to our departure but have been informed the walk is a "very long one".

The purpose of booking this hotel was to avoid having to load all our cases on to a shuttle bus in the morning, (we are a family of 6) but if I'm going to have to do this anyways I may aswell save some money and stay offsite.

I have tried to compare it with the walk to the Terminal from the Radisson at Manchester if anyone has ever stayed there before?

Thanks in advance

Annette x

We did it last year. It took about 5-10 minutes dragging cases and apart from leaving the hotel to join the tunnel it's under cover. You come out right by the Delta check in which was perfect to us.

Hiya Guys

Has anyone stayed at Hilton Heathrow in Terminal 4 and walked into the Termiinal?

I have booked this hotel the day prior to our departure but have been informed the walk is a "very long one".

The purpose of booking this hotel was to avoid having to load all our cases on to a shuttle bus in the morning, (we are a family of 6) but if I'm going to have to do this anyways I may aswell save some money and stay offsite.

I have tried to compare it with the walk to the Terminal from the Radisson at Manchester if anyone has ever stayed there before?

Thanks in advance

Annette x

not stayed in there but have had cocktails in there many a time:) The walk is longish but it is through a covered walkway. When I say longish I suppose its would take about 15min plus with luggage and small children and in the scheme of things nothing to what you're gonna be walking in Orlando:rotfl: It seems never ending when you are walking it for the first time because its not straight and you turn one bend and there is another but really its not too far..a bit like a line for an attraction at Disney!:) But it is def not a five min walk like the PP said! It is a nice hotel..don't let the walk put you off.

Edited....Just googled it re the time to walk to T4 and its average is 15 to 20 mins with luggage..

Many thanks :flower3:

I would guess you can grab a trolley as well at the Hotel lobby so realistically it will only be DH, myself and our older 2 boys pulling the luggage letting the younger 2 run off some energy :faint:

Annette x

We stayed last year,there was 3 of us and it was 5mins at most and from what I remember apart from a crossing to the terminal from the smoking area its all undercover.

Grimm Grinning Ghost said:
We stayed last year,there was 3 of us and it was 5mins at most and from what I remember apart from a crossing to the terminal from the smoking area its all undercover.

Oops my bad just realized your asking about Heathrow not gatwick :S

Many thanks :flower3:

I would guess you can grab a trolley as well at the Hotel lobby so realistically it will only be DH, myself and our older 2 boys pulling the luggage letting the younger 2 run off some energy :faint:

Annette x

I stayed there last year and saw quite a few people getting a golf cart shuttle I think provided by the hotel so you could always ask for assistance as well if there aren't any luggage trolleys available.

It took me about 10 mins on my own but is all indoors so would be safe with little ones.

to give you some idea of the distance...go onto google maps and type in Heathrow T4 and out on the Southern perimeter road you'll see the Hilton and the walkway..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter