walk-in available?

hubbard53

DIS Veteran
It's been a few years since I've been to Disney and I dont remember reservations being so difficult to obtain. I'm 30 days out from an impromptu trip and there's NOTHING available! Do they hold back any tables for walk-ins?

No, tables are not held back. With so many travelling and not all restaurants open its causing reservations to fill up. Guests can now make reservations 60 day before. Keep checking including the night before, guests will finalize plans and drop reservations.

Yes, some do - you'll see on your MDE the walk-up option for restaurants that have availability.

Also... it doesn't hurt anything to literally walk-up. Friends of ours walked up to BOG last week and were seated immediately. We have stopped by podiums on a whim and have been seated in a very short timeframe, but none near as popular as BOG.

And really, you will see TONS of reservations pop up 1-2 days out and day-of. I've seen everything but CRT show up the night before or day-of. I mean, multiple reservations for Oga's (party of 4) are open for tomorrow right now and it's extremely difficult to snag!

ETA: non-Disney owned spots, like those at Disney Springs, hold back a LOT of tables for walk-ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter