Walk thru FOP queue with family but not ride

disneymomoftwins

disneymomoftwins
I have vertigo and cant ride FOP but the rest of my family will ride it. I would love to walk thru the queue with them. Is there anywhere I can exit before the actual ride?

General rule - there is no attraction at theme park at which one cannot decide not to ride before the door has actually closed.

Disclaimer I have not ridden and asked the exact same thing but I have been going to Disney for 29 years and have yet to experience a attraction with out a chicken exit

We had someone "chicken out" right before us. They let the cm know before numbers were assigned. And they were lead elsewhere when the rest of their family went into the preshow room.

I have vertigo and cant ride FOP but the rest of my family will ride it. I would love to walk thru the queue with them. Is there anywhere I can exit before the actual ride?
I did this this week. Did all of the line until my family actually got seated. Then I "watched" the ride on You Tube, just so I had a vague idea of what the ride was about.

I did this during the DVC member preview. I went thru all the line and then watched all the films with my son. When it was time to board a motorcycle, I exited and chatted with the CM who was gathering the 3 D glasses.

Not sure how it is handled now that the lines are so long. When we went during the preview, you could ride as many times as you wanted with no wait.

I haven't done it with FoP, but everything else, we just go through the line and when they ask how many in the party, we say 3 to ride and 1 to exit if one of us doesn't want to ride.

A question I have is do they let little ones (below the height requirement) walk through the line and then not go on? I'm guessing no. I have a 2 year old who would LOVE to walk through the Star Tour lines to see C3PO and R2 and all the other things. That would be a highlight for him.

A question I have is do they let little ones (below the height requirement) walk through the line and then not go on? I'm guessing no. I have a 2 year old who would LOVE to walk through the Star Tour lines to see C3PO and R2 and all the other things. That would be a highlight for him.

Your guess is correct - children who don't meet the height requirement can't get in line.

Unfortunately no and I have yet to understand why so much more to the ride then the ride

Yep! I sat in the "chicken room" (aka: where the ride unloads) when we went in May. Hubby rode but I couldn't (pregnant). There was a nice bench and it was cool and dark. I was a happy camper. The queue is awesome!

Yep! I just did this last week. DS was the only one to ride but I walked through the line with him. I just told the CM's I wasn't riding and they let me go with him in to pre show room and walk straight through the ride rooms. I waited on the nice padded bench outside. No problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter