• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk-up List on Party Nights Near Park Close

rubysparkles

Mouseketeer
I’ve recently booked a last minute Disney trip and therefore couldn’t make ADRs on the first day of opening. Last time I went I booked the latest dinner at a restaurant in Magic Kingdom on MMVHCP night and got to walk out the park once it had opened. I enjoyed that experience and wanted to do it again, however I’ve not been able to secure a reservation past 4pm on a party evening.

I haven’t been since the walk up wait list feature, but would it be likely this would be available on a party night? And when would they close walk ups for non-party guests? I’ve looked through the threads for a similar question but can’t find anything.

Is there anything I should keep in mind? If I can’t get in, I’d have a back up of one of the resort lounges to eat in nearby or head back to Disney Springs and eat at the million different places I want to try there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter