Walk up to Sci-Fi Drive In restaurant for dinner?

CableKC

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to get a table for 4 at the Sci-Fi drive In diner at either lunch or dinner without reservations ( as in, walk in )?

Months ago, I booked dinner reservations and thought that I made it for Sci-fi, but I got it mixed and booked it for Prime Time Cafe.

There are about 4 tables in the back of the restaurant that are available for walk-insThat can seat up to 5 people. They're the circular tables with umbrellas. And you kind if need to be there at the right time in order to get one. I don't believe they will wait-list it. Everything else is reserve only.

Honestly I would keep 50’s PTC they have great food and the servers are hilarious or they used to be and make it so much fun. We found the food at Sci Fi not that great and if in a car only room for 2 in front and 2 in back making it hard to talk and they only show clips of movies which you can see over and over if there a while. Yes 50’s has clips of shows but the interactive part and great selection of food makes it so much better an experience.

Is it possible to get a table for 4 at the Sci-Fi drive In diner at either lunch or dinner without reservations ( as in, walk in )?

Months ago, I booked dinner reservations and thought that I made it for Sci-fi, but I got it mixed and booked it for Prime Time Cafe.
Sign up for some dining alerts. I’m two weeks out and sci fi has been popping up.

When we were waiting for our table at SciFi in April people walked up and asked about availability and each was told there was no walk up availability - so I would not count on it being an option.

What dining alerts are you referring to?
Touring plans and mouse dining have alerts you can set up to help find dining reservations. I know mouse dining is free and I have the TP alerts but I also pay for the subscription so not sure if it's free. But when you do get an alert, you have to be ready to book FAST!

They appear to be adding availability.
My alerts are going crazy today. Keep checking for that rezzie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter