Walking from Adventura to Volcano Bay, looks good

RalphinSC

Daft Brotherhood of the Ubiquitous Mugshare
Hey guys, just back from a week down in Orlando and on one of our days we made the trek via bus from the Hard Rock hotel to Volcano bay. One thing I took care to notice as we processed through the security point at the top of the escalators at the resort bus drop off point is that the backside of Adventura has definite ramps and access ways being built down to the bus drop off area. That means that hotel guest staying at Adventura will be able to walk down these ramps out of their pool area and go to Volcano bay through the resort security checkpoint, escalators, and tunnel.

Was pretty sure this one going to be the case before my trip, just posting to confirm it.

Hey guys, just back from a week down in Orlando and on one of our days we made the trek via bus from the Hard Rock hotel to Volcano bay. One thing I took care to notice as we processed through the security point at the top of the escalators at the resort bus drop off point is that the backside of Adventura has definite ramps and access ways being built down to the bus drop off area. That means that hotel guest staying at Adventura will be able to walk down these ramps out of their pool area and go to Volcano bay through the resort security checkpoint, escalators, and tunnel.

Was pretty sure this one going to be the case before my trip, just posting to confirm it.
Thanks for the report! We're staying here in Novmber and are looking forward to visiting Volcano Bay!

Yay! I also saw on their Instagram Story some drawings and they had "walkway to Volcano Bay" written on it. This definitely ups the appeal for Aventura for me now. BTW, I like how you called it "Adventura", that is actually a much better name IMHO.

Yay! I also saw on their Instagram Story some drawings and they had "walkway to Volcano Bay" written on it. This definitely ups the appeal for Aventura for me now. BTW, I like how you called it "Adventura", that is actually a much better name IMHO.

LOL! Yeah, noticed the subliminal mis-spelling myself now.

I mean, the hotel is located on Adventure Way, after all... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter