• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walking from Dolphin to Swan

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
How far of a walk is it between these 2 resorts?

My son spending night before at Dolphin & meeting us at Swan next day, will be walking with luggage

For all intents and purposes, they are two ends of the same resort, connected by a walkway/boat dock in between. So walking from Swan to Dolphin is maybe 300 yards, closer to each other than many outer builds are at WDW resorts like the Poly and CR and most of the moderates. The used to be served by different hotel chains, but now (IIRC) are both Marriott. The Swan Reserve is a little further away and across the street.

Swan in front of photo, Dolphin in back. It's probable, your son can get bel services move him from one to the other in he wanted. In your stay, you'll probably walk and and forth between the buildings throughout the day.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
For all intents and purposes, they are two ends of the same resort, connected by a walkway/boat dock in between. So walking from Swan to Dolphin is maybe 300 yards, closer to each other than many outer builds are at WDW resorts like the Poly and CR and most of the moderates. The used to be served by different hotel chains, but now (IIRC) are both Marriott. The Swan Reserve is a little further away and across the street.
Technically, the Swan is a Westin, the Dolphin is a Sheraton and the Swan Reserve is an Autograph Collection Hotel. All are Marriott brands.

Last edited:

It's not far. The Dolphin is easy to get lost in though. At least to me. I went in looking for the business center to pick up a package, and it took me like 20 minutes to find my way back out, because I assumed all exterior exits would feed back to the main "bridge." It's not obvious from the outside that there are seemingly miles of convention space that is surrounded by service lots. So, as long as he doesn't try to get creative, he should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter