Walking Old Key West without a car

DVCRad

Grateful for Family
We are going on a cruise next month and spending the night before at OKW. We won’t have a car and won’t be in a near hospitality house category. How long of a walk should we be expecting to get our luggage to and from our room and hospitality house? We would probably be ok with a ten minute walk.

If you're a brisk walker you can probably walk to the HH from just about anywhere in 15 minutes. A more leisurely stroll from the farthest areas of South Point or Turtle Pond might be closer to 20 minutes. You can always ask Bell Services to transport you and your luggage if the weather is bad or if you don't feel like walking.

Old Key West is a beautiful resort and I must admit that I always enjoy strolling the different areas whenever I'm there.

We are going on a cruise next month and spending the night before at OKW. We won’t have a car and won’t be in a near hospitality house category. How long of a walk should we be expecting to get our luggage to and from our room and hospitality house? We would probably be ok with a ten minute walk.
If you don't mind staying in the HH category, you could keep stalking the dvc web site to see if a HH category room would open up. Since it is only one night--you never know.

After you have bell services deliver you and your luggage to your room you can use the busses to get around the resort and back up to the main pool area if want.

I have never seen anyone have luggage in the busses, so it may not be allowed in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter