Walking to Citywalk

disneyred

DIS Veteran
I love reading about everyone's trip to universal especially the ones from the last 3 years, I have not traveled yet.. but looking forward to it again.
I recall there was a walking path from HRH that easily takes you to Citywalk.. are they any other hotels using that path to Citywalk ? Also aside from that path, what are the other universal hotels that can have easy walk to Citywalk, . thanks !

RP
SF
PB

CB
Lead to City Walk

All the hotels has you walk to the section of City Walk area have you in the edge of CW

But it’s faster to use the bus in the outer hotels for the parks
Take the bus and be let out in CW area to enter the parks

RP
SF
PB

CB
Lead to City Walk

All the hotels has you walk to the section of City Walk area have you in the edge of CW

But it’s faster to use the bus in the outer hotels for the parks
Take the bus and be let out in CW area to enter the parks
thank you for this list .. and the option for taking the bus ...

RP and PB were both nice walks, RP a little longer than HR, and PB a little longer than both, but not bad at all.
MY husband and son walked back to Aventura, and DH misread the sign, and went completely the wrong way.....pay attention to the signs!
we usually prefer walking , even at Disney when possible, but wow, we really enjoyed and made great use of the boats this last trip. They are frequent and quick, one blip one day, when it broke down, but otherwise, happy w boat service.

Last edited:
I will have to keep the boat service in mind..I never thought to use that . next trip .. hopefully this year .. will include 2 seniors and they have said they would like to take a nice walk to citywalk most days while the others are in the parks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter