Wallpaper Border, Where to find?

Coldpony

Earning My Ears
For our 10th wedding anniversary, my mother in law and father in law are going to re-do our bathroom in Disney Theme.

We had decided on the 'scattered Mickey' theme (the stuff that is like Mickeys feet, hands, ears, pants, etc scattered over the border).

However, we just called the Disney Catalog number and they no longer carry it. I have been surfing the web and can't find it anywhere!!!

Can anyone point us in the right direction???

Thanks,
Coldpony

I would check out ebay. We got our Mickey border from there. It was the filmstrip Mickey border. Painted the walls a bright yellow to match his shoes and hung Mickey pics on the wall and found Mickey shower curtain and accessories to finish up the room. It looks great!!! Good luck!

Try Sherwin Williams Paint Store. We got our Disney borders there. Ask to see the big book of Disney Borders and Wallpaper. We had to special order it but it was delivered right to our door.

We just went through this - We know we saw the Scattered Mickey border somewhere but now can't find it (tried Disney Merchandise, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace, WalMart, KMart, Target, etc.)so we made our own!
Wal-Mart had the Disney Print Creations Collection 1 on sale for $9.53 and we made 4 X4 squares & laminated them (big laminators are at KMart for about $45) & made popsicle stick frames to put them in. We just finished today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter