Walt’s Frozen Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
I wouldn’t mind seeing an episode featuring fiasco and his wife searching for Walt’s frozen body in the Magic Kingdom.

If you guys need any more ideas just let me know. Thanks

Remember a few years ago where someone tried to film a terrible movie in either MK or DL? I think they managed to do it but then got a cease and desist when they tried to publish it.

This sounds like an equally bad idea.

Remember a few years ago where someone tried to film a terrible movie in either MK or DL? I think they managed to do it but then got a cease and desist when they tried to publish it.

This sounds like an equally bad idea.

Link or it didn’t happen

FWIW, the “Walt is frozen” rumor is one that the family has publicly acknowledged as being really hurtful.

I get that “Disney” now means so much more than a single man, but I really suggest a listen to the “Connecting With Walt” podcast as a reminder that Walt Disney was very much a real person, with a real family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter