• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney Studio Parks food

Littlejen222

Earning My Ears
Are there really only two restaurants? I haven’t been in years, sadly lost my Disboard account so I don’t know my trips anymore😭, and we are bummed about the buffet closing. We really want to eat outside but I don’t want to walk back to Disney Village although I guess it isn’t too bad from studios. Thanks.

We really liked the quick food restaurant inside the entry building. They have a "Black Widow" burger that has a Black Widow logo on it and some cute Marvel-themed deserts as well. But Bistro Chez Remy was by far one of the better meals we had at DLP.

Yeah, food is very limited in the studios. There are several food booths (trailers) around the park. The french fries next to the Tower of Terror are supposed to be pretty good. For snacking these are great. For a full meal, there is not much choice. The quick service in the entry building is fine theme park food. Try to eat here before or after the lunch rush hour (approx. 12:00 - 14:00)

Last edited:

Yeah, food is very limited in the studios. There are several food booths (trailers) around the park. The french fries next to the Tower of Terror are supposed to be pretty good. For snacking these are great. For a full meal, there is not much choice. The quick service in the entry building is fine theme park food. Try to eat here before or after the lunch rush hour (approx. 12:00 - 14:00)
What time of day (Paris time) do reservations for DLP restaurants open? I know it is 60 days out and we are booking on line from the West Coast. Can I make reservations for my whole stay 60 days out from day 1, or do I need to go on line 60 days out for each day of my stay? Thanks!! (There Sunday June 26 in the afternoon, leaving Wednesday June 29 around noon).

What time of day (Paris time) do reservations for DLP restaurants open? I know it is 60 days out and we are booking on line from the West Coast. Can I make reservations for my whole stay 60 days out from day 1, or do I need to go on line 60 days out for each day of my stay? Thanks!! (There Sunday June 26 in the afternoon, leaving Wednesday June 29 around noon).
It’s different from WDW and it’s not exactly 60 days out. For DLP, dinning reservations are usually open a month at a time *around* 60 days from the start of the month. Unfortunately, you’ll need to check the app daily when it gets close to 60 days (or even already from 90 days) if you want to be absolutely certain to book when it first opens. Also know that sometimes some restaurants get added in a bit later, so check back often. I know it’s just all a lot less organized compared to WDW ;)

I can confirm the french fries from the trailer next to the ToT are very good, and great value (at least they were when we last visited pre-pandemic!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter