Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

@Dan Murphy do you know a way to send an email to compliment an employee of the Dolphin? I just came across a picture I took of my room key envelope from a previous trip when we had absolutely fantastic service from the gentleman at the front desk.

@Dan Murphy do you know a way to send an email to compliment an employee of the Dolphin? I just came across a picture I took of my room key envelope from a previous trip when we had absolutely fantastic service from the gentleman at the front desk.
Great thought, P&C.

This should work for what you want to do.

https://www.swandolphin.com/feedback/comments.html

You could include to pass on to Fred Sawyers, the S/D GM

https://www.swandolphin.com/aboutus/staff.html

You might also try a direct email to him. I think it would be fred.sawyers@swandolphin.com

So, we're 2 weeks past the Bonvoy rollout and we are thinking DH should merge his SPG and Marriott accounts before we stay at Dolphin in a month. We have documented his status and points balance in both accounts. Our refund from our canceled stay went through and everything looks good. Any reason not to merge? Has anyone had any trouble? I know the merger hasn't created much confidence. Thanks!

Fantasia Gardens Pavilion Demolition Begins for New Swan and Dolphin Hotel

/http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/photo...olition-begins-for-new-swan-and-dolphin-hotel

198F5FB8-9AF0-4650-82B2-9B66D33F854B-1024x683.jpeg

@martin33 and others - has anyone seen that Cash & Points is even an option any more? When I've looked it seems you need to have enough points for a night, and then pay cash for any nights you don't have enough points for. I haven't seen any of the old SPG options for Cash & Points in some time. Maybe I'm missing something but did they just do away with Cash & Points completely? I see it as an option with the Marriott website but still don't see the option for Swan at all when I've looked.
I had to call to be able to use cash and points.

So, we're 2 weeks past the Bonvoy rollout and we are thinking DH should merge his SPG and Marriott accounts before we stay at Dolphin in a month. We have documented his status and points balance in both accounts. Our refund from our canceled stay went through and everything looks good. Any reason not to merge? Has anyone had any trouble? I know the merger hasn't created much confidence. Thanks!
I think at this time they have worked through the problems that were plaguing the system back in August. You've take steps to document everything so even if there is a problem you should be able to work though things. I'd say go for it and merge them.

thanks everyone- we head there next week - cash it is - At least I will accumulate points for the 8 night stay
thanks again
Martin

Can anyone please help me? My aunt is staying at Swan booked thru Costco. The rest of us are staying in WDW resorts. I linked my MDE to hers and I see she has linked her Costco package to her MDE, but it isn't showing she has tickets...which were part of her package. I know the package came with hoppers, so not sure how we go about getting them to pop into her MDE.

Can anyone please help me? My aunt is staying at Swan booked thru Costco. The rest of us are staying in WDW resorts. I linked my MDE to hers and I see she has linked her Costco package to her MDE, but it isn't showing she has tickets...which were part of her package. I know the package came with hoppers, so not sure how we go about getting them to pop into her MDE.

She has a confirmation email from Costco travel which has the ticket numbers, I believe, so it should be pretty easy for WDW desk to add it to her mde if she can't do it herself, I'd think. I've booked the Swan pkg from Costco twice. Once the pkg is linked to mde, it might take a few days for everything to be perfect, but it's always been pretty smooth. I called wdw for help last year, but it was very simple.

She has a confirmation email from Costco travel which has the ticket numbers, I believe, so it should be pretty easy for WDW desk to add it to her mde if she can't do it herself, I'd think. I've booked the Swan pkg from Costco twice. Once the pkg is linked to mde, it might take a few days for everything to be perfect, but it's always been pretty smooth. I called wdw for help last year, but it was very simple.

Is it cheaper to book the Swan or Dolphin through Costco ?

Thank you. I had been a couple months since she linked the reservation, so she may need to call. I will have her try and link the ticket numbers herself first. We have FP day coming up so I am trying to make sure our ducks are in a row.

I merged mine last year when they first joined up. Had no issues at all. Now that the created the new Bonvoy thing, it was a non event. All my history was retained, and already booked trips were fine.

My room won’t like to MDE :(

We’ve called multiple times so they said they will call Dolphin for us and to try again mid-week. They said if it never links we will just need to call for fastpasses. I would hope thats not actually their solution and it would eventually link haha I guess if its not working by Thursday morning I’ll try Dolphin directly.

took 3 days for mine to show up this week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter