Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

@dindy We've recently stayed at POFQ and before that at the Swan, we've been at S/D several times with our kids when it was a Starwood hotel. With the more recent updates to the rooms at the Disney hotels, stripping away the Disney touches inside I'll give some love to Swan. First of the beds are VERY comfortable, there is more privacy in the bath areas too. Our Shower at the Swan is one of their "Heavenly" showers and I did miss that compared to POFQ. Breakfast the POFQ was good, but I found the Omelettes (our go to breakfast) much better at Picabu in the Dolphin. We really enjoyed the Boat to Disney Springs but the boats at S/D are really great as it means no buses to two parks, buses at POFQ were not bad, but I do wish they had some other transportation options. The biggest reason we stay at POFQ in February was price, the Swan rates were just to high for me. Glad we stayed there, we enjoyed it, but if the prices at the Swan are near the price of POFQ the Swan will win for me.

Dan, I had no plans to visit WDW until 2021, and was going to go to Disneyland in December instead. However, when I saw round-trip fares of $49 from ORD-MCO for the week before Thanksgiving - I booked it! There are $49 RT fares in December, too.
Hi, Nancy. $49 all in? Who is that with, Spirit, SW? I would love to go, but, won't go until the COVID gets more settled, plus family commitments here with caregiving with Marie for a relative. I think it will be some time before I get back home to WDW and the Swan. :(

Hope you have a great time!!

Hi, Nancy. $49 all in? Who is that with, Spirit, SW? I would love to go, but, won't go until the COVID gets more settled, plus family commitments here with caregiving with Marie for a relative. I think it will be some time before I get back home to WDW and the Swan. :(

Hope you have a great time!!
Thanks, Dan. The $48.20 fare (to be exact) round trip is on American! I originally had a $90 round trip flight booked from Chicago Midway to Orlando on Southwest - but it was hard to beat American @ $49.

Thanks, Dan. The $48.20 fare (to be exact) round trip is on American! I originally had a $90 round trip flight booked from Chicago Midway to Orlando on Southwest - but it was hard to beat American @ $49.
That is amazing!!!!! But then you have always been the best sleuth in getting great fares. :thumbsup2

There is a note on Swan/Dolphin site, referencing Passholder rate.

Disney Annual Pass Holders Save Up to 30% Off Regular Rates - ACT NOW, OFFER EXPIRES SOON!

Perhaps resort rep, who has posted previously on this thread, can clarify regarding any upcoming expiration date for the rate.

Just wanted to double check - we are booked for Swan next month; on the online reservation portal, I selected “show price with all fees and taxes”...this should include the resort fee, right? Just want to make sure there are no surprises when we get there!
Yes, that should include everything. Only additional fee would be parking if you'll have a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter