Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Really leaning toward the Swan now over YC--especially when I realized we could save over $700 over the course of a 3-night stay. Nuts, right?

Was wondering if someone knows the current grocery delivery situation at the Swan. Will they accept deliveries from a service like Instacart at Bell Services? If not, can I receive the groceries if I'm there when the driver arrives? Will I get in trouble for doing so? (saw something scary on Trip Advisor about a large fine being assessed for grocery receipt) And is there anyway to have Bell Services refrigerate groceries? (we are doing a split stay, and had planned to leave our groceries with BS on our check-out day, then pick them up later and Lyft to our next resort)

Finally, can anyone confirm that 7am ILL purchases work at the Swan? My kids have their heart set on ROTR. I'm committed to buying it. Just want to make sure that I'm able to.

Thank you for your thoughts!!

Really leaning toward the Swan now over YC--especially when I realized we could save over $700 over the course of a 3-night stay. Nuts, right?

Was wondering if someone knows the current grocery delivery situation at the Swan. Will they accept deliveries from a service like Instacart at Bell Services? If not, can I receive the groceries if I'm there when the driver arrives? Will I get in trouble for doing so? (saw something scary on Trip Advisor about a large fine being assessed for grocery receipt) And is there anyway to have Bell Services refrigerate groceries? (we are doing a split stay, and had planned to leave our groceries with BS on our check-out day, then pick them up later and Lyft to our next resort)

Finally, can anyone confirm that 7am ILL purchases work at the Swan? My kids have their heart set on ROTR. I'm committed to buying it. Just want to make sure that I'm able to.

Thank you for your thoughts!!
I can confirm you can do 7am ILL buys! I just did it when I stayed at the Swan Reserve a week and a half ago. Just make sure your reservation is linked in MDE and you'll be good to go.

Planning a resort only March 13-16 trip. Is 250 per night in line for Swan/Dolphin? This is including the resort fee. Have never stayed here but I think it fits our needs for this trip.

Yeah we are staying the following week and the best we can find is $268 pre-paid at Dolphin before tax/fees. We’re paying $317 at swan refundable before tax/fees.

Sorry I didn't mean to disappear...I was wrong it does not include resort fee. Room rate is 260 through Sam's club. I went ahead and booked and it can be canceled up to a few days prior. I was thinking of holding off and waiting until a few days before the trip to see what was out there as this is "supposed" to be a cheap trip for just the pool and shopping with my 21 year old daughter. We've never been in March and even the Disney Springs hotels are high. I figured I could find a last minute Hotwire or Priceline deal and that still might happen but at least we'll be somewhere. Never stayed at Dolphin but in October we were at Beach Club and fell in love with the area.

Is anyone at the Swan/Dolphin now who could take a picture of the in room refrigerator for me? 😬Does it have a small freezer section where I could keep an ice pack?

Foe those who have stayed at the Swan recently, do the buses go directly to the MK? I think I recently read they drop off at the TTC. That is a deal breaker for me so I am looking for accurate info. Thanks!

Foe those who have stayed at the Swan recently, do the buses go directly to the MK? I think I recently read they drop off at the TTC. That is a deal breaker for me so I am looking for accurate info. Thanks!
When we were there in October, we rode the bus to Disney Springs and were very disappointed with where we were dropped off. It was in back of a parking area, and then you had to walk through the parking garage. It was a deal breaker for us. We were supposed to stay at the Dolphin in December with the grandkids, and I switched us to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

When we were there in October, we rode the bus to Disney Springs and were very disappointed with where we were dropped off. It was in back of a parking area, and then you had to walk through the parking garage. It was a deal breaker for us. We were supposed to stay at the Dolphin in December with the grandkids, and I switched us to Animal Kingdom Lodge.
UGH. I would not like that either!

You could walk to Yacht club and use their buses. Disney buses are not limited to resort guests.

They do go to the TTC and not the front of MK. I just walked to Yacht or BW and took their bus since it went directly to the front of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter