Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Where do you order offsite meal deliveries from at Dolphin? Ie DoorDash, Uber eats? Any local pizza options? We stay at S/D often and have a large suite. Would like some more casual meals options and haven’t tried this route. Thanks!

Where do you order offsite meal deliveries from at Dolphin? Ie DoorDash, Uber eats? Any local pizza options? We stay at S/D often and have a large suite. Would like some more casual meals options and haven’t tried this route. Thanks!
I tried searching DoorDash but it won’t allow me to see what’s available in the area of SDR since I’m not near there. However, GrubHub and Uber Eats works just fine for seeing available nearby restaurants. There’s lots of options and delivery fees are fairly low. When I’m down in September I do plan to eat at a few restaurants like Shula’s, California Grill, and maybe Space220. I plan to sign up for free trials for the food delivery services so I can save on delivery fees and save on food costs. We’ll have our vehicle but if I can avoid driving through Orlando traffic, that’s the route I plan to take.

I tried searching DoorDash but it won’t allow me to see what’s available in the area of SDR since I’m not near there. However, GrubHub and Uber Eats works just fine for seeing available nearby restaurants. There’s lots of options and delivery fees are fairly low. When I’m down in September I do plan to eat at a few restaurants like Shula’s, California Grill, and maybe Space220. I plan to sign up for free trials for the food delivery services so I can save on delivery fees and save on food costs. We’ll have our vehicle but if I can avoid driving through Orlando traffic, that’s the route I plan to take.
Makes total sense!

Our upcoming stay at Swan Reserve is approaching quickly and now my thoughts have moved to park transportation. We are doing one day in each of the parks. For MK I am ok with catching the bus to TTC then the ferry, but in reverse where at TTC do we catch the bus back? For Epcot/DHS we'll use the friendship boats. For Animal Kingdom is there a bus from Swan? How about the return, is there a bus stop for swan/dolphin at AK? How about Disney springs, I just saw a recent video and didn't see swan/dolphin on the bus board?

Same place they drop you off. Somewhere in that area.
1649809215131.png
I think this is it for Ak
1649809441688.png
I don't know about Springs.

Last edited:

I don't know about Springs.
From memory, when we were there in March, this is where the SD bus dropped off at DS. X is about where the bus stops, and then you have to walk the rest of the line to the arrow before you can actually get 'in' to DS. Def worth getting an uber or a disney resort bus as an alternative.

1649810977524.png

From memory, when we were there in March, this is where the SD bus dropped off at DS. X is about where the bus stops, and then you have to walk the rest of the line to the arrow before you can actually get 'in' to DS. Def worth getting an uber or a disney resort bus as an alternative.

View attachment 662157
Just be aware Uber and Lyft will also drop you off over there unless you specifically ask for the east side.. they won't drop you off in the middle that's only for Disney busses.

Just be aware Uber and Lyft will also drop you off over there unless you specifically ask for the east side.. they won't drop you off in the middle that's only for Disney busses.
According to the official website, they should be dropping off east side. But, always good to check where the pin has dropped when booking. 1649855263333.png

We've used Instacart and they have met us in the lobby by the main door. Or you can wait out front but sometimes it is so busy out there. We have found you can only order about a week out and we like to order once we see the the suite - basically the fridge/freezer storage size.

Is there a way to see your room assignment prior to check in?

The Fountain: I love it we ate there twice last time, but I can’t remember for sure, I believe we just walked in? Is that correct that you cannot make an ADR there? I want lunch on DHS day this time.

The Fountain: I love it we ate there twice last time, but I can’t remember for sure, I believe we just walked in? Is that correct that you cannot make an ADR there? I want lunch on DHS day this time.
I've never had a reservation there and have eaten there generally at least once every trip. I do not think they take them either.

ETA.... I just looked on the app. No phone number to make reservation but there is phone number for the Signature restaurants. So no reservations.

What an unexpected bonus trip! I was able to get an AP preview for GotG for May 10th, so booked a Priceline Express deal for the Dolphin for May 9th. Will spend the 9th at the pool and have dinner at Il Mulino. Ride GotG the next day and head home. It's so easy now that we retired and live less than two hours from Disney for most of the year.

What an unexpected bonus trip! I was able to get an AP preview for GotG for May 10th, so booked a Priceline Express deal for the Dolphin for May 9th. Will spend the 9th at the pool and have dinner at Il Mulino. Ride GotG the next day and head home. It's so easy now that we retired and live less than two hours from Disney for most of the year.
Sounds great, Patty. Let us know your impressions. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter