Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

When we were there in oct our Lyft dropped us off at west side and they had alot of ride share signs.
There may have been a change since October. We were there last week and the "official" pick up and drop off is on the East Side and that is where all the signage is as well. We had a car, so drove, but my niece got a migraine and she and my sister took an Uber back. We had to ask where the pick up was located and were directed to the east side.

Sounds great, Patty. Let us know your impressions. Enjoy.
Dan, I was lucky enough to be at the Dolphin on April 4th for a night to end a BCV studio rental. Always happy to be back at the S/D. First time I was overrun by conventioneers at the Dolphin. I could barely walk through the lobby, never mind get a drink at the bar. My preference will always be the Swan, but I will take what I can get.

Anyone have any success (or failure) at the Swan with a suite upgrade using Marriott's "suite night award"?

We are staying on Bonvoy points the first week of may and have requested the upgrade using certificates but don't have any clue of whether to get our hopes up or if the process even works at S/D.

Has anyone booked the passholder rate here and can tell me what they will take as proof of AP? We have 2 nights booked before our disney resort stay and haven’t been there since they issued the new cards. So I have my old yellow one still that is showing 2020-2021. So we will obviously be checking in before we go get our new cards.

Has anyone booked the passholder rate here and can tell me what they will take as proof of AP? We have 2 nights booked before our disney resort stay and haven’t been there since they issued the new cards. So I have my old yellow one still that is showing 2020-2021. So we will obviously be checking in before we go get our new cards.
I can't answer your question from experience, but I would think you could show them your AP screen on the MDE app "Tickets and Passes" of your phone.

@k5xs this comes up fairly often searching for it can be troublesome since the term suite is used often, but here is some past info based on searching SNA - all that said it's very hit or miss, usually a miss getting to use your SNAs at SDR and with the recent changes to implement Dynamic Awards Pricing I suspect it will be even harder.

They did not even ask me for it at SR so I dont know. I guess you could go get yours a the ttc or DS if you are worried or tell them you will bring back the current one if asked

What do you need to show you are staying at one of the hotels for extended hours at magic kingdom? Because I always have issues attaching my Swan or SR reservations to my MDE so I stopped trying. Can you just show your key?

What do you need to show you are staying at one of the hotels for extended hours at magic kingdom? Because I always have issues attaching my Swan or SR reservations to my MDE so I stopped trying. Can you just show your key?
I believe you can show them the reservation on bonvoy if worst came to worst

Dan, I was lucky enough to be at the Dolphin on April 4th for a night to end a BCV studio rental. Always happy to be back at the S/D. First time I was overrun by conventioneers at the Dolphin. I could barely walk through the lobby, never mind get a drink at the bar. My preference will always be the Swan, but I will take what I can get.
I do prefer the Swan, for sure. But if I 'had to', would stay at the Dolphin also. :)

I stayed at the Dolphin a couple weeks ago on an AP rate and was asked for my AP at check in. I also have a yellow card that I've had since 2019. I just showed the front desk clerk the front of it and she was satisfied.

I checked in last night and was able to just show my pass from your Magic Mobile account. I'm activating it today.

Staying at dolphin and coming in late (6ish) and want to go to parks for an hour or two tonight. Whats a good place to get food fast in Dolphin? Talking hot dogs or grilled cheese type stuff. Is the foundation quick or is there a better option?

Staying at dolphin and coming in late (6ish) and want to go to parks for an hour or two tonight. Whats a good place to get food fast in Dolphin? Talking hot dogs or grilled cheese type stuff. Is the foundation quick or is there a better option?
Picabu is fast. Cafeteria style with chicken, tacos and some other things. I'm not sure if the Fountain is quick or not.

Curious about when the busses start to AK. I know the site says 45 minutes before, but with EE starting at 7 do they leave any earlier? I grabbed a bus from Boardwalk to AK a few weeks ago at like 5:45ish.

Curious about when the busses start to AK. I know the site says 45 minutes before, but with EE starting at 7 do they leave any earlier? I grabbed a bus from Boardwalk to AK a few weeks ago at like 5:45ish.
Yes, if parks open earlier, buses run earlier.

Fountain can take some time if it's crowded, once waited about 30 minutes for food but it was packed. Pichabu is probably the safest bet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter