Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I believe I have asked this before, so I apologize in advance, but I am unclear of the answer.
Staying at SR on points and certificates 5/12-5/17. Traveling with our 20 yo son, and as it draws closer, realizing more and more how much I would like to upgrade to a suite. Would be open to a suite at any of the 3 properties. Who can I contact to try to see if this is possible (willing to pay the difference if they will let me?) Marriott Bonvoy? The hotel? Use the app? And when is the best time to call? Now, or closer to check in? Any advice is much appreciated. Or should I give up on this idea, and either cancel and book a suite, or live with my room (which would be fine, I am sure.) Thank you!

I believe I have asked this before, so I apologize in advance, but I am unclear of the answer.
Staying at SR on points and certificates 5/12-5/17. Traveling with our 20 yo son, and as it draws closer, realizing more and more how much I would like to upgrade to a suite. Would be open to a suite at any of the 3 properties. Who can I contact to try to see if this is possible (willing to pay the difference if they will let me?) Marriott Bonvoy? The hotel? Use the app? And when is the best time to call? Now, or closer to check in? Any advice is much appreciated. Or should I give up on this idea, and either cancel and book a suite, or live with my room (which would be fine, I am sure.) Thank you!
Back in 2018 we had luck when we contacted them (Both Swan/Dolphin and Marriott handles) through Twitter and expressed that this was our 1st visit staying on their property told them what we were celebrating and ask for recommendations on if there is any celebrations or ways that they could make our 1st trip very memorable. What they ended up doing was not only upgrading our room but they also gave us a free bottle of wine they gave us free desserts and gave us snack basket.

...I would like to upgrade to a suite. Would be open to a suite at any of the 3 properties. Who can I contact to try to see if this is possible (willing to pay the difference if they will let me?) Marriott Bonvoy? The hotel?
You can call right now to the Bonvoy number and see if they can do anything, if they say no then on Monday call the hotel direct 407-934-4000 and ask for In-House Reservations.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhnVmKbSOFpgiJ0uEsMLwdTV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

Where did you find your great rate? When are you going? Enjoy!
I found it on Hotwire via Hot Rate. It was apparent that it was the Swan Reserve as the room type said "Signature Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Hollywood Studios). Of course you can't cancel but I have no intention of doing so. Will report back!

No issues for us
I did. Had to wait to call and then waited on hold for them to confirm that (1) Swan Reserve is a hotel that allows for 60+10 (already knew), (2) That our hotel reservation was indeed linked correctly, and (3) it's a "known issue" and that we would have to book with a CM via phone or chat yo add the ADRs we wanted... so after being on hold for an hour and a half before speaking to a CM, we did get taken care of.

Just booked a quick 3 night stay at the Dolphin for June. Can someone tell me how parking works? Do we pay at the parking lot or is it added to our room bill? Will we be able to park early on the day of check in so we can go to EPCOT?

Just booked a quick 3 night stay at the Dolphin for June. Can someone tell me how parking works? Do we pay at the parking lot or is it added to our room bill? Will we be able to park early on the day of check in so we can go to EPCOT?
Parking fees are added to your room bill. You can park early and check in (even if your room isn’t ready) and then walk, boat, or drive to Epcot.

When I checked in a few weeks ago using the Marriott app, it asked if I was parking a car and whether I was self parking or using valet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter