Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

They normally use the Marriott 50 weeks (~350) days in advance for reservation bookings. If you more details on the specific configurations available call the resort directly a check a date that is in range. here are the phone numbers directly for the resort:

Local: 407-934-4000 - ask for in house reservations
Reservations: 1-888-828-8850 (Swan and Dolphin not Marriott General reservations unless it rolls over)

Note: try to call during normal working hours

Dave

Just a reminder to keep checking for those price drops!

About a month ago prices for my Sept stay finally dropped from $350-$400 to like the $300 range and now they're down to $220-$260 with about a week to go. I felt Swolphin really held out this time but ultimately reality caught up as Labor Day week is just not a busy time...

Just a reminder to keep checking for those price drops!

About a month ago prices for my Sept stay finally dropped from $350-$400 to like the $300 range and now they're down to $220-$260 with about a week to go. I felt Swolphin really held out this time but ultimately reality caught up as Labor Day week is just not a busy time...
I was checking daily for my Nov trip and rebooked a few times. Now the price is nuts. My $300 night is now $1776 and my 47k points night (actually free night certificate plus 12k points) is now 84k. I'm glad I booked early. 😀

SNAs cleared today for my trip next week at SR from traditional, no view to Signature Suite, Pool View. Kinda bummed I didn’t make it to Sig EP View as I see it still available, I’ll enquire at check in if I still see it available. Happy they cleared this time, puts me at 50/50 for SNAs clearing there.

I checked in yesterday to the Dolphin and having a great time so far. My “no view” traditional room is a gorgeous view of the Swan. They didn’t even bother to check my AP for the discounted rate when I completed mobile check in at the desk.
Sounds awesome! Have a magical time!

We are going to WDW 12/9-16 with our 2 adult children. Thinking about staying at the Swan if we can get a good deal. We have never stayed at the Swan or Dolphin but like the idea of being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Right now I am seeing traditional rooms at the Swan for ~$315 per night including the resort fee using a government discount rate. We will need 2 rooms. Is the resort fee charged per room or per reservation? Is this a good price for the Swan that time of year or have you seen lower rates at that time? Thanks for any and all help!

We will need 2 rooms. Is the resort fee charged per room or per reservation?
The resort fee is per room. The $318 is average most of the year but appears low for Dec. I just checked and was offered the $1,125 per night indication the resort is almost sold out for Dec. 9.12

Try this site: https://swandolphin.com/offers/
You can also try Price Line and other third-party sites.

Dav

We are going to WDW 12/9-16 with our 2 adult children. Thinking about staying at the Swan if we can get a good deal. We have never stayed at the Swan or Dolphin but like the idea of being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Right now I am seeing traditional rooms at the Swan for ~$315 per night including the resort fee using a government discount rate. We will need 2 rooms. Is the resort fee charged per room or per reservation? Is this a good price for the Swan that time of year or have you seen lower rates at that time? Thanks for any and all help!
You may want to call and inquire about the alcove rooms. You can get it as a two bedroom and it is usually less expensive than two separate rooms. I believe that you get a bit of extra space, too. AND, I'm not sure of this, but I think that you book it as one entity (two bedroom alcove suite?), which may mean only one resort fee. Just something to check out. I was booking two rooms once and the agent that I was speaking to offered me this as a money saving option. Unfortunately, that trip fell through, so I am not sure how it would have worked out, but it sounded like a super good deal at the time.

Be sure to check for AAA discounts and teacher, emergency responders , etc. I was told the AAA rate included the amenity fees and maybe parking … I’m going to doublecheck that in case a mistake is made when I checkout.

Be sure to check for AAA discounts and teacher, emergency responders , etc. I was told the AAA rate included the amenity fees and maybe parking … I’m going to doublecheck that in case a mistake is made when I checkout.
I book the AAA rate on the Marriott website. The listed price does include the resort fee, and it says that, but not parking. Now if you are booking through the AAA website that could possibly be different.

Thanks for all the help! I'm going to research these things and see if any would work for us. We would prefer 2 rooms as that would give us 2 bathrooms but I will check out these suggestions.

Thanks for all the help! I'm going to research these things and see if any would work for us. We would prefer 2 rooms as that would give us 2 bathrooms but I will check out these suggestions.
If you see something acceptable book it now at a refundable rate, then take the time to do the research. Would suck to lose what you saw because you were doing research. Can always change it or cancel later!

We are going to WDW 12/9-16 with our 2 adult children. Thinking about staying at the Swan if we can get a good deal... Right now I am seeing traditional rooms at the Swan for ~$315 per night including the resort fee using a government discount rate...
You'll find some info from Marriott on Government rates here. Government rules due allow up to 2 rooms, but also require Government ID and payment requirements. If you're not on Government business be cautious, else you get charged rack rates at check in.

I have certainly not stayed in all the suites but we have stayed in a number of the configuration that have a 3 bedroom option with a full living area and 8 person dining table, wet bar etc. and none of those had a washer/dryer. I doubt they do as they offer laundry services.

I have certainly not stayed in all the suites but we have stayed in a number of the configuration that have a 3 bedroom option with a full living area and 8 person dining table, wet bar etc. and none of those had a washer/dryer. I doubt they do as they offer laundry services.
Thanks! We just got back from a stay there and absolutely loved it!!!! We did an alcove room I think it was called and it had the best view! Pools were amazing - loved the proximity to the parks! Absolutely perfect stay!!!! Buuuut we wish we could have done some laundry for the kids stuff haha. I know they offer services but in room is ideal. Figured it was a long shot!

Also had this really nice moment - we Instacarted some stuff - wanted bottle water bc we go through so much!! They give you in the room but we had already used. Because of the hurricane, there was none in the store - super bummed. Once I found out I called guest services and asked what place in the hotel was open so we could go buy some.

They offered to just send some up!! I said thanks but we’re looking for a lot. We’re 4 people and wanted one for tonight/one for morning, etc. They said no problem and next thing we know they sent up an 8-pack and didn’t charge! Small thing, I know, but was really nice!

Does anyone know if any of the higher end suites at swan or dolphin offer an in room washer/dryer?
Haven't stayed in the suites, but there wasn’t any self laundry facility in Swan. We had to roll the laundry to the Dolphin ( last year when stranded there by the hurricane). The option to send an item out with housekeeping is an option too.

We are Titanium and have been given a card for each day worth $20 in Fuel. It's possible it was also good for one of the breakfast places but we only use Fuel since we're typically rope droppers. You Have to ASK otherwise they will just give you points ;-)
Can the card be used for anything at Fuel? Or just breakfast? I'm not a big breakfast person, but I love some wine and snacks in my room at night!

Can the card be used for anything at Fuel? Or just breakfast? I'm not a big breakfast person, but I love some wine and snacks in my room at night!

I will preface this with policies always change and best to ask the cashier first … but in the past we got vouchers that had the value of $20 each. I was staying at the Swan reserve. it could not be used at swan reserve quick service but I was told could be used at Swan or Dolphin. (one of the reasons I wouldn’t stay at the reserve again. ) At both other locations, it could be used any time of day and you could combine vouchers for payment, but they won’t give you credit back if under the value obviously. We mostly used them for grab and go quick breakfast at swan which is the nicest one I think. We did have a night in where I went to fuel and got snacks for my DDs — not sure if that was because the swans location closes early. Anyways, always worth the ask. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter