Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I will preface this with policies always change and best to ask the cashier first … but in the past we got vouchers that had the value of $20 each. I was staying at the Swan reserve. it could not be used at swan reserve quick service but I was told could be used at Swan or Dolphin. (one of the reasons I wouldn’t stay at the reserve again. ) At both other locations, it could be used any time of day and you could combine vouchers for payment, but they won’t give you credit back if under the value obviously. We mostly used them for grab and go quick breakfast at swan which is the nicest one I think. We did have a night in where I went to fuel and got snacks for my DDs — not sure if that was because the swans location closes early. Anyways, always worth the ask. 😉
Did the room service breakfast option not appeal you?

Did the room service breakfast option not appeal you?
No not at all. I don’t know if choices were limited because it was just after Covid — but the offer was a coffee, bagel, and piece of fruit. I have 2 20-something DDs. With the same voucher, we could get breakfast sandwiches, pastries, specialty coffees, milk, juices, etc. and we didn’t have to pre-book a room delivery. We just hopped in on the way to the parks. The staff at swan were really nice and would remember us.

Can the card be used for anything at Fuel? Or just breakfast? I'm not a big breakfast person, but I love some wine and snacks in my room at night!
We received vouchers in January & they specifically listed the breakfast we could get. 1 coffee/juice, Fruit salad/Yogurt & breakfast pastry, we got 2 for each night of our stay. I didn’t ask about substitutions, but don’t remember seeing anywhere on the voucher where it listed a value.

Today's email.......

An Incredible Savings

Save Up to 20% When You Pre-Pay

Pre-pay in full for your upcoming stay and receive one the lowest rates of the year!
For Reservations: Contact us at 1-888-828-8850 and ask for promotional code PRE-PAY RATE or when booking online, make sure Promotional Code ADP appears in the Corporate/Promo code box. A valid ID is required at check-in to receive this offer.​

Now Through December 23
Rates Starting at $188*​

• Terms and Conditions:

• Offer valid until December 23, 2023. Rates are non-refundable if canceled more than 1 day after booking and no changes are allowed. Offer subject to availability and certain black-out dates.

For All That You Do

Special Appreciation Rates
for Special People

Nurses, doctors, firefighters, paramedics, and medical personnel and their families will revel with an array of property activities such as outdoor pools, spa, dining, golf and more! We offer this special rate in appreciation for all that you do!
For Reservations: Contact us at 1-888-828-8850 and ask for promotional code APPRECIATE RATE or when booking online, make sure Promotional Code Y7N appears in the Corporate/Promo code box. Valid ID required at check-in to receive this offer.​

• Terms and Conditions:

• Offer valid until December 23, 2023. Rates are non-refundable if canceled more than 1 day after booking and no changes are allowed. Offer subject to availability and certain black-out dates.

Back and Bigger Than Ever

The Food and Wine Classic Returns
November 10-11, 2023 with special room rates

The main event is scheduled to return for our 14th year! Stroll the causeway where you will be tempted with a diverse selection of delectable delights prepared by our award-winning chefs. Sample fine wine, beer and spirits from around the world. There will be live entertainment on both nights…so eat, drink, mingle, learn, and cap off your evening watching the fireworks under the stars at our world-famous resort!
For Reservations: Contact us at 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the
FOOD & WINE RATE.

• Terms and Conditions:
  • The Food & Wine Classic discounted room rate must be booked in advance and is based on availability. Proof of event ticket purchase (Brown Paper Ticket email confirmation) required upon check-in to validate discounted room rate. Discounted room rate available for up to 4 days pre-event and up to 4 days post event. Name on room reservation must match name on Brown Paper Ticket purchase to qualify.

Exclusive Holiday Discounts

Act Fast to Enjoy Holiday Savings
Rates as low as $239*

Santa has again voted the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin his all-time favorite resort! He’ll be making visits through the holidays to visit all the good girls and boys. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a beloved holiday tradition, and there’s an all-new Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios you won’t want to miss!
For Reservations: Contact us at 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the
SANTA RATE.

Does anyone know how late the boats run from DHS to the Swan/Dolphin? We’ll be there when the park closes at 9 and we have a 9:50 reservation at Oga‘s. Will the boats still be running if we leave around 10:30? Our plan Is to go to Oga’s right after Fantasmic so we may get in earlier but either way, it will probably be 10 at the earliest by the time we get to the boats.

Does anyone know how late the boats run from DHS to the Swan/Dolphin? We’ll be there when the park closes at 9 and we have a 9:50 reservation at Oga‘s. Will the boats still be running if we leave around 10:30? Our plan Is to go to Oga’s right after Fantasmic so we may get in earlier but either way, it will probably be 10 at the earliest by the time we get to the boats.
I believe at 10. We had a 930 reservation to build a lightsaber and they told us our only option was to walk back.

I believe at 10. We had a 930 reservation to build a lightsaber and they told us our only option was to walk back.
Got it, thanks! At least we know our options. I guess if we’re really tired we could get a Lyft or something.

Got it, thanks! At least we know our options. I guess if we’re really tired we could get a Lyft or something.
YMMV. I’ve done late F! And had to Lyft back because the boats were closed (all lit up at the dock but I walked toward it and they came on their loudspeaker & said it was closed). Recently, someone tagged me and said the boat was open after 10pm for them so I guess it varies by day or staffing levels or something. If the boat isn’t running just grab a rideshare for sure, it’s such a short trip & it’s so cheap.

YMMV. I’ve done late F! And had to Lyft back because the boats were closed (all lit up at the dock but I walked toward it and they came on their loudspeaker & said it was closed). Recently, someone tagged me and said the boat was open after 10pm for them so I guess it varies by day or staffing levels or something. If the boat isn’t running just grab a rideshare for sure, it’s such a short trip & it’s so cheap.
Thanks, that’s good to know!

I learned last boat time the hard way. They state the boats run 1 hour after park closing. I was in Epcot. Park technically closed at 9. Illuminations started at 9. In my mind, the park was still open. I was in Germany. Illuminations ended about 9:20. I started my slow, leisurely walk back to the IG boat dock, taking my time, taking pictures, listening to the beautiful Tapestry music.

I arrived at the IG boat dock about 10:15. A boat was leaving the dock Several CM's were standing there at the dock. I asked when the last boat was coming in. They pointed the the one leaving and said, 'there it goes'. It was a very hot, very tiring walk back to the Swan that night.

I learned last boat time the hard way. They state the boats run 1 hour after park closing. I was in Epcot. Park technically closed at 9. Illuminations started at 9. In my mind, the park was still open. I was in Germany. Illuminations ended about 9:20. I started my slow, leisurely walk back to the IG boat dock, taking my time, taking pictures, listening to the beautiful Tapestry music.

I arrived at the IG boat dock about 10:15. A boat was leaving the dock Several CM's were standing there at the dock. I asked when the last boat was coming in. They pointed the the one leaving and said, 'there it goes'. It was a very hot, very tiring walk back to the Swan that night.
That would be so disappointing! That’s why I wanted to figure out in advance so I could be prepared either way.

What would you do to get a grocery order at the Swan? We arrive in Orlando at 8 pm, so won't be to the resort until 9 pm or so. Can't do a Garden Grocer order as we would want perishable things, and it doesn't look like the Swan keeps things cold. We were thinking of doing Uber/Lyft to get to the resort, but would we be better off doing a car service with a grocery stop?

What would you do to get a grocery order at the Swan? We arrive in Orlando at 8 pm, so won't be to the resort until 9 pm or so. Can't do a Garden Grocer order as we would want perishable things, and it doesn't look like the Swan keeps things cold. We were thinking of doing Uber/Lyft to get to the resort, but would we be better off doing a car service with a grocery stop?
If you book a towncar, and your flight gets in late, the towncar will still pick you up at the airport, but the grocery stores might be closed.

I don't know what perishable things you want. If it's something really basic, you might be able to get it at the gift shop on the BoardWalk.

Hello everyone - Dan so nice to see you're still here! I was here for yrs. under another name but I can't remember it, lol.
Anyway, we're going back to Disney World after a 6yr break and we're staying at the Dolphin with our 2 grandchildren! Anything we should know that is different at our favorite hotel? Thanks!

Hello everyone - Dan so nice to see you're still here! I was here for yrs. under another name but I can't remember it, lol.
Anyway, we're going back to Disney World after a 6yr break and we're staying at the Dolphin with our 2 grandchildren! Anything we should know that is different at our favorite hotel? Thanks!
Good to see you, @Disneychick75. Have I met you before? No idea who you were?

I have not been there in 6 years also. But new dining. Rosa Mexicicano where Fresh used to be. New quick service, Fuel, Java. A whole new resort over where the tennis courts used to be, Swan Reserve. Higher prices. :laughing:

Enjoy your trip. If you recall who you were, let me know.

Good to see you, @Disneychick75. Have I met you before? No idea who you were?

I have not been there in 6 years also. But new dining. Rosa Mexicicano where Fresh used to be. New quick service, Fuel, Java. A whole new resort over where the tennis courts used to be, Swan Reserve. Higher prices. :laughing:

Enjoy your trip. If you recall who you were, let me know.
Thanks so much for the information! The computer I had all of my logins crashed a few years ago and so I lost the info for many sites.

I was looking at the Dolphin for a quick end of Sept/early Oct trip. I know it is a busy time for the EPCOT resorts but couldn't believe my eyes seeing a traditional double room - no view at over one thousand dollars with AP. Could that actually be correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter