Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

@Kimrlav Sheraton Lake Buena Vista and the Swan/Dolphin are completely separate resorts and about 15 miles apart. LBV is still part of the Marriott properties. If you have any charges I'd call the Dolphin and as them to look into it, or call your CC and put the charges in dispute. It's very possible, and more likely, if you book through the call in center that a mistake was made. Have you verified your reservation?

Last edited:
I'm staying at the Swan from 10/25-11/2 and have a question about how grocery delivery works (or doesn't). I checked Amazon and the address comes up, so I assume they deliver there. Does the Swan accept them? Do they deliver to the room and is there a charge for doing that? Will they deliver if I'm not in the room (HS has deluxe extended hours so I would like to head there ASAP after I arrive and would prefer not to wait long for a delivery). There won't be any alcohol.

I'm staying at the Swan from 10/25-11/2 and have a question about how grocery delivery works (or doesn't). I checked Amazon and the address comes up, so I assume they deliver there. Does the Swan accept them? Do they deliver to the room and is there a charge for doing that? Will they deliver if I'm not in the room (HS has deluxe extended hours so I would like to head there ASAP after I arrive and would prefer not to wait long for a delivery). There won't be any alcohol.
Bell services will accept and store. They will not automatically deliver to the room. If requested, they will deliver, presumably once you are in the room

https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/other/11thHourHandlingFees.pdf

GROCERY DELIVERIES (Amazon, Instacart, Shipt, etc.):Guests are encouraged to schedule grocery deliveries when they will be available to receive items from the delivery driver. When guests are not present to receive deliveries from the delivery driver, grocery items will be held at Bell Services until picked up or delivery is requested by the guest. Refrigeration is not provided. The resort is not responsible for damaged or unusable perishable items.

It is such a bummer they won't keep groceries cold. Would make things so much easier. I was shocked at how expensive the stores in the Swan and Dolphin are. Even the shop on the boardwalk was cheaper.

Bell services will accept and store. They will not automatically deliver to the room. If requested, they will deliver, presumably once you are in the room

https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/other/11thHourHandlingFees.pdf

GROCERY DELIVERIES (Amazon, Instacart, Shipt, etc.):Guests are encouraged to schedule grocery deliveries when they will be available to receive items from the delivery driver. When guests are not present to receive deliveries from the delivery driver, grocery items will be held at Bell Services until picked up or delivery is requested by the guest. Refrigeration is not provided. The resort is not responsible for damaged or unusable perishable items.
Thanks. I don't see a reference to cost so I assume they do not charge for delivering to the rom? I'll tip whomever brings them but just wanted to know if the resort charges.

It is such a bummer they won't keep groceries cold. Would make things so much easier. I was shocked at how expensive the stores in the Swan and Dolphin are. Even the shop on the boardwalk was cheaper.
There is a Speedway across the street from the Boardwalk. We walk thru the parking lot and there is one street to cross (hardly any traffic). We take backpacks there, load up on waters, alcohol, etc. and fill up our backpacks. A little bit of walking, but oh the savings!

Quick parking question-
Disney resorts offer complimentary valet for guests with a disability parking permit. I’m assuming this is not the case for swan and dolphin, but I thought I’d ask just in case. Is there any break for a disability permit?

Last edited:
Quick parking question-
Disney resorts offer complimentary valet for guests with a disability parking permit. I’m assuming this is not the case for swan and dolphin, but I thought I’d ask just in case. Is there any break for a disability permit?
I think you get $10 off the valet parking price if you have a disability permit.

Hey BonVoy peeps, Has anyone been able to link together a couple separate reservations?

Going for marathon weekend.
Ambassador level here if it matters.

Booked jan 2-8 at POP with out running group.

Decided to go early since I had points.
Booked Dec 28-Jan 2 at Dolphin using points.

Just passed titanium so should have a free night award and I still have points I could use. Hmmmmm

Thinking about adding Dec 25-28 and take the red eye on Christmas eve/arriving Christmas morning.

If I book one night with my free night award and 2 nights with points, can they link all 3 dolphin reservations under one confirmation code? (Original plus new points plus new award night)

I looked at revising the original reservation to include the additional 2 nights on points, but the original amount has gone up over 50k points, so not really an option.

Other option is to stay at flamingo crossing hotel or somewhere off-site that is close for those first couple days.

Thanks for any insight or experiences you all have.

Hey BonVoy peeps, Has anyone been able to link together a couple separate reservations?

Going for marathon weekend.
Ambassador level here if it matters.

Booked jan 2-8 at POP with out running group.

Decided to go early since I had points.
Booked Dec 28-Jan 2 at Dolphin using points.

Just passed titanium so should have a free night award and I still have points I could use. Hmmmmm

Thinking about adding Dec 25-28 and take the red eye on Christmas eve/arriving Christmas morning.

If I book one night with my free night award and 2 nights with points, can they link all 3 dolphin reservations under one confirmation code? (Original plus new points plus new award night)

I looked at revising the original reservation to include the additional 2 nights on points, but the original amount has gone up over 50k points, so not really an option.

Other option is to stay at flamingo crossing hotel or somewhere off-site that is close for those first couple days.

Thanks for any insight or experiences you all have.
I had to call and get them to link them and I ended up having to get a supervisor to fix it after explaining the difficulty with genie etc. It did end up getting worked out. I am Titanium now but previously was Ambassador and this is something they should be able to help with (but I have heard the ambassadors are not nearly as helpful as they were years ago so who knows).

Also, the rates for $$$ and points fluctuate a lot, so it is worth checking to see if you can get all the nights you need on one. If looking somewhere else all the Marriott World Center properties are close, JW Marriott is nice. I personally cannot recommend Swan Reserve but we like Swan/Dolphin. HTH

There is a Speedway across the street from the Boardwalk. We walk thru the parking lot and there is one street to cross (hardly any traffic). We take backpacks there, load up on waters, alcohol, etc. and fill up our backpacks. A little bit of walking, but oh the savings!
Do you happen to know if Speedway only offers Dasani water?

Anyone with a recent stay that can update the bottled water situation? Last year, I did receive water from housekeeping. If I recall, there may have been changes. Wondering if I should order a water delivery.

Anyone with a recent stay that can update the bottled water situation? Last year, I did receive water from housekeeping. If I recall, there may have been changes. Wondering if I should order a water delivery.
I had 4 bottles of Dasani water in my room at the Dolphin last month.

Only stayed 2 nights and opted for no housekeeping and didn't need more water so not sure of how easy it is to get more water from housekeeping...

I had 4 bottles of Dasani water in my room at the Dolphin last month.

Only stayed 2 nights and opted for no housekeeping and didn't need more water so not sure of how easy it is to get more water from housekeeping...

Any time I've stayed there (Swan) and have asked housekeeping for additional waters, they have given more than enough. That seems to be the general report from others here also.
Awessome! Thank you so much for the help.

Honestly, we have always received plentiful waters. Usually more when they forget our room and we have to ask (they brought us a bag with 5-6 each time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter