Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

So, would y'all say Swolphin definitely feels outside the bubble?
I think this is a fruitless question that no one can answer objectively for anyone but themselves. “The Bubble” is an abstract and extremely subjective concept. Everyone is going to define it differently. For some people it’s resort mugs and opening your door with magic bands. Meanwhile there are people who think even the Disney resorts on Crescent Lake make them feel like they’re not at Disney World because they can’t see the castle.

So, would y'all say Swolphin definitely feels outside the bubble?
You know what's funny? (and I know I may be in the minority here) I have felt more "outside the bubble" at actual Disney resorts (some of the FAR away ones...we won't name names 😜) than I ever do at The Swolphin. We always pack things like Disney window clings/stickers and put our ears on the counter to make it more Disney, but I can't imagine anything feeling more in the bubble than being able to walk to two parks. When I look out of my window at the Dolphin, I see Friendship boats, YC/BC, The Boardwalk, Epcot or HS in the distance - nothing beats that for us.

Debating between the Swan Reserve and Swan for a 3-4 night stay over next July 4th before our Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. Thoughts on the Swan Reserve?

Obviously the Swan Reserve is newer, but overall which would you pick and why? We are using points so no cost for either hotel. Family of 4 with 13/15 yr old girls.

Debating between the Swan Reserve and Swan for a 3-4 night stay over next July 4th before our Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. Thoughts on the Swan Reserve?

Obviously the Swan Reserve is newer, but overall which would you pick and why? We are using points so no cost for either hotel. Family of 4 with 13/15 yr old girls.
I prefer the SR because of the new-ness and I also feel the rooms are a little more spacious. But when booking on points, I typically choose whatever is lower. :-)

As an adult with no kids, I like the restaurant/bar downstairs and especially the outside pool bar.

It's just choosing between a Westin and an Autograph Collection so they have different personalities and offerings in-room.

I also enjoy the free in-room breakfast I am offered at the SR as a Platinum/Titanium member.

I prefer the SR because of the new-ness and I also feel the rooms are a little more spacious. But when booking on points, I typically choose whatever is lower. :-)

As an adult with no kids, I like the restaurant/bar downstairs and especially the outside pool bar.

It's just choosing between a Westin and an Autograph Collection so they have different personalities and offerings in-room.

I also enjoy the free in-room breakfast I am offered at the SR as a Platinum/Titanium member.
Didn’t know about the in room breakfast. That’s awesome! What is the platinum option at the swan or dolphin?

Didn’t know about the in room breakfast. That’s awesome! What is the platinum option at the swan or dolphin? It’s been some time. I also forgot about the drop off at TTC. That stinks.

Didn’t know about the in room breakfast. That’s awesome! What is the platinum option at the swan or dolphin? It’s been some time. I also forgot about the drop off at TTC. That stinks.
I haven't stayed non-SR in a bit but if my memory serves me well, it was maybe $15-20 to use at Fuel and a couple other spots. Perhaps someone with more recent experience can confirm.

I have just decided to be an SR girl as much as possible 🤣

$20 voucher good for coffee shop or continental breakfast at the restaurant was what Swan had on offer.

I too adore SR’s delivered continental breakfast option!

Does anyone know if you can leave the car at the hotel parking lot during the day after check-out? We plan to check-in at the 23th of december, visit the park at the 24th (one day only) and get back to the car at the very late evening.

Does anyone know if you can leave the car at the hotel parking lot during the day after check-out? We plan to check-in at the 23th of december, visit the park at the 24th (one day only) and get back to the car at the very late evening.
We just did this and, yes, your parking is good for the entire day you check out. Just remember to hang on to a room key so you can get out of the lot.

Dolphin might be my new favorite resort. It's just something about being on the boardwalk. Idk what it is, but I love it. My Niece is eating pizza, hubs took a Italian sub back to the room and I'm soaking it all in.

Plus all the dining options at all 3 resorts can be charged to your room. I love the convenience.

I'm already loving the fact that I can walk to two parks. I'm sitting on the boardwalk now trying to decide do we walk to the YC or BW to take the bus to MK. We do not want to go to the TTC so Dolphin bus is a no go for us.

Time for ice cream. It's chilly at 60 degrees but she wants ice cream. LOL!

I picked up salmon at Flying Fish. Am I the only one that doesn't look at prices at WDW restaurants? I just set a generous food budget and forget about it. SMH

We have showered and turned in for the night.

Good night Dolphin.

O and we saw Epcot fireworks while we were on the BW and MK fireworks from our hotel window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter