• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World vacation DVDs online?

AnnMichele

Mouseketeer
WDW used to have VHS and DVD videos you could order to help plan your vacations. They’d highlight each park, featured attractions, resorts, amenities, water parks, etc. I remember watching the VHS tapes on a loop when I was a kid. Does Disney offer anything like that anymore? I imagine it’d be digital.

A few years ago you could still go online and request the dvd. I did but it never came. I don't think so anymore..

Even a few years ago you could actually watch them online if you did some sort of signup page as if you were booking a trip; I don't recall the specifics but I remember doing it a few different times.

I actually went looking for that page the other day to show my son videos for our upcoming trip, but I couldn't locate them. At this point, I'd even like to show him older versions that aren't up to date since he's young enough that he won't know the difference.

If anyone finds a link to any, you should post them here!

EDIT: actually looks like this is the one from 2017? Not great but still something to help build the anticipation and excitement for a trip!

Even a few years ago you could actually watch them online if you did some sort of signup page as if you were booking a trip; I don't recall the specifics but I remember doing it a few different times.

I actually went looking for that page the other day to show my son videos for our upcoming trip, but I couldn't locate them. At this point, I'd even like to show him older versions that aren't up to date since he's young enough that he won't know the difference.

If anyone finds a link to any, you should post them here!

EDIT: actually looks like this is the one from 2017? Not great but still something to help build the anticipation and excitement for a trip!

Thank you. Thats exactly why I want to watch them. I want my kid to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter