• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt life's boxes?

Dis_couple269

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is in the right section or not but my DW and I are thinking about signing up for the walts life monthly box deal, has anyone tried it? Is it worth it?

I think it really depends on your collecting preferences. I visit WDW two to three times a year, and seldom if ever come home with anything by way of souvenirs. If I happen to find something special, then I may pick it up. Otherwise, I don't bother. Plus, for all the Disney junk I DO own, it's not really Mickey related. So if I started getting boxes of random mugs and pins and other assorted garbage, I would be really annoyed. Enabling people to select themed categories such as Winnie the Pooh, Villains, or Fab 5 might make it make it slightly more appealing to me. But only slightly.

I've been considering it but I'm still on the fence.
I know one box I would not sign up for and that's Mickey Monthly.
It's not worth the price for what you get and I've seen people getting the same few things over and over again.
Hope someone that does get Walt's Life will come on and give their experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter