• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt's tour? What day time? eating time too.

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
We are going west never been before. What day should we have the tour. We should be at DL around 10am on Saturday-Monday Oct 15th. I called DL and the tours are at 9 and 2. We have the package with the food and want to eat at Minnies one day. We were thinking Sunday am? and then do the tour later in the day? But don't want to miss Parades at DL or CA?We were thinking of having dinner at Cafe New Orleans this day but want to see fire works, fantasmic, parade as well. What time do they do this? Or should I do walt's tour on our last day? But that day is EE but I could do it at 2pm that would work what to do. What time should we pick for dinning times so we do not miss parades etc? We normally eat around 730 here.
Lexi:banana:

We went on the 9:00am tour and were so happy we did - we were told less people do the 9am so we could ask more questions, etc. Lunch was at 12:30 - it was sandwiches, it was decent - we considered it free food since any tour we take is around that cost (the tour we did of LA was more and no food was included).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter