Want lunch menu & ADR time

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
So if we want the lunch menu how close to the end of the lunch time slot can we book our ADR? Say lunch ends at 3:30 and dinner starts at 3:31 how close can we book lunch to 3:30 and still get the lunch menu? We also know if we have an ADR @ 3:30 we more than likely will be seated after that so could we still get the lunch menus? Thanks!

There is usually a gap between lunch and dinner ADRs being permitted. It really depends on the restaurant.

Look on the dining reservation page for the restaurant you are interested in. Choose the date you want and it will list the meal hours and the last available reservation time.

There is usually a gap between lunch and dinner ADRs being permitted. It really depends on the restaurant.

I'd have thought that, too. But I looked for ADRs at Le Cellier and found I could book a lunch at 3:50 or a dinner at 4:00 on the same day. My understanding is that the menus are largely the same, but it looks like the prix fixe option is available only for lunch.

So now the OP has me wondering, too (sorry, OP, I don't know the answer!). What happens if a person who booked a 3:50 lunch doesn't get seated until after 4:00? Could she still order off the lunch menu?

I'd have thought that, too. But I looked for ADRs at Le Cellier and found I could book a lunch at 3:50 or a dinner at 4:00 on the same day. My understanding is that the menus are largely the same, but it looks like the prix fixe option is available only for lunch.

So now the OP has me wondering, too (sorry, OP, I don't know the answer!). What happens if a person who booked a 3:50 lunch doesn't get seated until after 4:00? Could she still order off the lunch menu?

Yes, this is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Was looking at Le Cellier and wanted a late lunch w/ the pre fixe menu. Wanted lunch as late as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter