Want to change my logged name

marconat

DIS Veteran
So I can't change my user name??? I have to rejoin?
I'm going through a divorce and I want to change that name, I don't want his name on this, I'm the one that comes here for fun and support ha! ha! Please try to find a way!!!

You can re-register with a new username and stop using the old one. There is no way to change your current account to a new name. Sorry.

We do not change usernames. For technical reasons and to prevent board errors. (When a username is changed the entire board has to be re-indexed to the new name for every post)

As mentioned, just reregister with a different name.

To the OP -

If/When you change your username, you can always put something along the lines of "poster formerly known as...." underneath your new nick. And keep all your siggy art the same (at least for a while). Often I recognize posters by their siggies and have trouble remembering who they are when they change the art, pics, tickers, etc.

agnes!

thank's I'll rejoin on a new name ha!ha! Starting from fresh everywhere I can...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter