Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Go to snagAjob.com

Put in your zip and see if anything comes up in your area for "Pepsi Event"

My sister does this every now and then in Florida just to grab a few extra bucks.. One of the singles group down there got her involved.. She initially learned about it through the snagAjob web site..

I assume there are taxes taken out, but for a few hours work whenever you feel like it, it's a little extra to get you on your way to Disney.. :) I think they also have some with shorter hours for a little less pay..

C.Ann said:
Go to snagAjob.com

Put in your zip and see if anything comes up in your area for "Pepsi Event"

My sister does this every now and then in Florida just to grab a few extra bucks.. One of the singles group down there got her involved.. She initially learned about it through the snagAjob web site..

I assume there are taxes taken out, but for a few hours work whenever you feel like it, it's a little extra to get you on your way to Disney.. :) I think they also have some with shorter hours for a little less pay..
cool! it is available in my area-- I'm going to check it out!! thanks!

madge said:
cool! it is available in my area-- I'm going to check it out!! thanks!
----------------------------

There's some available in my area too - as well as up near the lake - so once I get a car again I might apply myself.. What's a few hours out of your week, right? :)

Just as an FYI - I used to do this for a local company, and I was considered an "Independent Contractor". Taxes were not taken out of my paycheck, but at the end of the year I had to pay tax my earnings .

It was a great way to make extra money, so thanks for posting this!!!

Shagley said:
Just as an FYI - I used to do this for a local company, and I was considered an "Independent Contractor". Taxes were not taken out of my paycheck, but at the end of the year I had to pay tax my earnings .

It was a great way to make extra money, so thanks for posting this!!!
---------------------------

Good to know.. I wasn't sure about the tax end of it.. When I talk to my sis again I'll see how it's handled in Florida for anyone who might want to take advantage of it down there.. :)

C.Ann said:
----------------------------

There's some available in my area too - as well as up near the lake - so once I get a car again I might apply myself.. What's a few hours out of your week, right? :)
not only were there Pepsi jobs, there were a couple of date-specific Dr. Pepper ones, too! Unfortunately, I couldn't apply for those... I have a prior commitment.

There are some jobs in my area but the job description doesnt really say what it involves. What exactly do you have to do? :confused3

Thanks for posting this! There were 8 pages of jobs for our area and even some good full time leads for my dh! :banana:

Mellie2162 said:
There are some jobs in my area but the job description doesnt really say what it involves. What exactly do you have to do? :confused3
------------------------------------

One time when my sister did it, it involved setting up a display of the product (usually in a market, Walmart, Target, whatever) and handing out small samples..

Another time it involved setting up the display and just handing people coupons for the product..

Nothing difficult and pretty easy extra money.. :) I'm not sure if it's the same in all areas, but the best part where my sister is was that there is absolutely NO committment at all - you can do it once, twice, or 50 times.. You're not signing on as a "permanant" part-time employee.. Each time there is an event you can say yes or no.. :)

Thanks for sharing that . It had over 10 pages of all kinds of jobs for our area. Even a few for Dr.Pepper. :cool1:

I've worked for Caroyla at Michael's teaching kids crafts. I loved it! I got to keep the leftovers. We work at home now, and it's nice to "get out" once in a while. You would be self employed and responsible for your own income taxes/social security, or you can put it under misc income..oh..and they pay my mileage too.

I do these type of things thru Mass Connections and the pay is really good. Base for them for most jobs is $13-15 per hour and the jobs are typically 5-6 hours in length. Most jobs are setting up in a busy supermarket or WalMart and either demonstrating a product (you get more $$) or handling coupons or having customers sample the product, etc..

You have a manager sign a report when you are finished and send it in along with any receipts for items you need to purchase for the display (with MC you get a card -like a debit card--for the purchases). As long as you send it in within 24 hours you are all set & get paid promptly.

They send mystery shoppers in and have the store personnel watch you sometimes, that can be good if they write a good review and you get a bonus. They also have opportunites to do special events like characters at a video release, etc..

In my particular circumstance, they do send me a paycheck & withhold taxes, I'm in NY so I'm not sure of the regulations in each state. HTH!

Thanks, I would love to hand out samples and such - that isn't bad money at all, and stores like Target and Wal Mart are only a couple of miles away from me. I can use the money to fund our future house savings. :)

Denise

welovedis said:
I do these type of things thru Mass Connections and the pay is really good. Base for them for most jobs is $13-15 per hour and the jobs are typically 5-6 hours in length. Most jobs are setting up in a busy supermarket or WalMart and either demonstrating a product (you get more $$) or handling coupons or having customers sample the product, etc..

You have a manager sign a report when you are finished and send it in along with any receipts for items you need to purchase for the display (with MC you get a card -like a debit card--for the purchases). As long as you send it in within 24 hours you are all set & get paid promptly.

They send mystery shoppers in and have the store personnel watch you sometimes, that can be good if they write a good review and you get a bonus. They also have opportunites to do special events like characters at a video release, etc..

In my particular circumstance, they do send me a paycheck & withhold taxes, I'm in NY so I'm not sure of the regulations in each state. HTH!
----------------------------------

Wow! Thanks for all that additional information!! I'm in NY too.. That makes it even more attractive - with them sending the paycheck and taking the taxes out.. Are there other opportunities available if you go directly to their web site? Or are these offered to you after you've done a Pepsi Event?

Glad to hear you appreciate the post - and even happier to hear that someone's DH might find a different sort of job in his field! :)

Thanks, I just filled out the application! This sounds perfect for me:)

Hmm..they didn't take the taxes out of mine, the couple times I went through them. I wonder if it depends on how you fill out the form.

C.Ann said:
----------------------------------

Wow! Thanks for all that additional information!! I'm in NY too.. That makes it even more attractive - with them sending the paycheck and taking the taxes out.. QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter