Warning! Protect your avatar...

Horse

Mouseketeer
Tonight I noticed when players said they were logging off, their avatar stayed on for the rest of the night in whatever room they were last in. This must be why so many rooms seemed to be full of zombies. And probably contributed to the lag that became apparent during Fin's Host event. Anyone who stayed on until closing probably noticed all the active accounts on their friends list.

If this problem continues, I recommend going to your own room, lock it and then sign out. I would hate for any of us to be victim to a room ban because the avatar never left. The chances of getting a ban overturned at this point is probably impossible.

What I normally do is go to the room list and pick the room at the top that has a long line to get in. Then when I am taken to the screen that asks if I want a fast past I click cancel. It takes me to a black screen and I appear not in any room on friends lists and I am no longer in line for that room. Then I log out :)
Lady

What I normally do is go to the room list and pick the room at the top that has a long line to get in. Then when I am taken to the screen that asks if I want a fast past I click cancel. It takes me to a black screen and I appear not in any room on friends lists and I am no longer in line for that room. Then I log out :)
Lady

I wondered why so many friends of mine weren't in any rooms last night. Maybe this was the reason. I had no idea this problem was occuring.

The problem I had last night is that the Tiki Radio wouldn't stop playing, no matter whether I went to another room, or put the radio away.

Lady

My boyfriend exited when Fin closed her room and the queue started going down really quickly. An hour later I noticed he still appeared as being logged on to VMK, but not in any room. My biggest concern was for all the people who were still in rooms, but thought they were signed off.

Your way of signing off is another safe way to prevent being involved with a room ban.

The problem I had last night is that the Tiki Radio wouldn't stop playing, no matter whether I went to another room, or put the radio away.

I turned my VMK music off with the boxes that you deselect because I could not get the music to stop either.

I turned my VMK music off with the boxes that you deselect because I could not get the music to stop either.

Creepy!! It sounds like the tiki's are trying to take over vmk!!:scared1: Muahaha!

Tonight I noticed when players said they were logging off, their avatar stayed on for the rest of the night in whatever room they were last in. This must be why so many rooms seemed to be full of zombies. And probably contributed to the lag that became apparent during Fin's Host event. Anyone who stayed on until closing probably noticed all the active accounts on their friends list.

If this problem continues, I recommend going to your own room, lock it and then sign out. I would hate for any of us to be victim to a room ban because the avatar never left. The chances of getting a ban overturned at this point is probably impossible.

Why would they ban you over something you can't control?

Heads up everyone. It's doing it again today.

That's probably why you have to wait in queue in the last room of Fin's Q button quest. The Blue Bayou is packed full of zombies.

It's happening again today. I was in my friends room with another friend and the other friend said she was leaving but her avatar stayed there until VMK kicked us all off.

Again today i was on when i got out of school and i went to talk to my friend then she i gtg and she stayed on. And no wonder why so many of my friends had closed rooms and were not in any room Maybe they are trying to take over VMK to make them zombies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter