Warning: The Cruise Chat is very fast.

Thier needs to be more consistency. The replys are all over the place. If people actually chatted like that face to face we'd all be in an insane asylum:rotfl:

If anything could alienate me more from this computer, how bout a chat room that moves so fast with no consistancy, and apparently people just typing to see there words appear on the screen.

Anyway. I never could figure out how to register.

If anything could alienate me more from this computer, how bout a chat room that moves so fast with no consistancy, and apparently people just typing to see there words appear on the screen.

Anyway. I never could figure out how to register.

Send a PM to winotracy with DCL Virtual House Party in the topic line:)

or do you mean register for the chat- I just typed my DIS name and clicked on "guest" and it let me on!

how do I send winotracy a PM. I thought I did that in the Main Chat Room and he just closed it and said to do it from the main Disboards page. I looked there, but couldn't find where I would post the message.

how do I send winotracy a PM. I thought I did that in the Main Chat Room and he just closed it and said to do it from the main Disboards page. I looked there, but couldn't find where I would post the message.

In the very right hand corner of your screen, it says, Welcome...." then Private Messages. Click on that. or you can find a post from Tracy and click on her name and PM her that way.

I think I did it. But honestly, I couldn't have done it without your help!! It's not like they have a road map.

THANKS AGAIN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter