Was I the only one that couldn't keep up??

cornish pixie

DIS Veteran
Hi I waited until midnight ( u.k. ) to join the disney virtual cruise party and got totally overwhelmed, things were going on so fast I couldn't read what I was supposed to be doing, who was asking questions, who was answering questions:confused3
I was so looking forward to joining in and possibly being lucky and winning some magic, but the truth is I didn't feel very magical at all and just watched the speed and listened to bleeps and door bells ringing !!!!
Oh well, Anyway congratulations to all of you who one especially to Ursula for winning the cruise:goodvibes
Take care
Cornish Pixie

Sounds like it was a very busy chat :goodvibes
It was absolutely wild, Reid. The boards were scrolling so fast it was challenging just to pick out Tracy's and Regina's posts. I just watched for Tracy's big purple posts to come up, as they had all the information you needed to enter. There was no way I could keep up with most of the other posts...although I did get a couple of questions asked, and answered. Thank goodness for those speed-reading classes!

Mindy

I felt like I was watching that bug in some of the signatures on the board...only I think it was on crack! I couldn't believe how fast things were moving. My husband came in the room, saw what I was doing, and then just shook his head and left! I honestly missed most of the content and look forward to reading the transcript.

I couldn't read it at all. I actually felt a bit motion sick trying to keep up. Looking forward to reading the transcript though. That should be a bit easier.

yup... it was rocking and rolling, for sure. I had to change a *lot* of settings to make it not so crazy.... mercy, there were a LOT of folks there!

I'm kind of glad I had to work... I'm a two finger typer and could never of kept up with the speed of the chat. I too am looking forward to the transcript so I can read it at my speed.

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter