• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Was system down this am for ADR? :(

Bookgirlinchicago

Earning My Ears
our ADR day is today but our travel agent said systems were down so she had to wait to call and now wait time is 45 min. I'm assuming this means we won't get BOG or CRT right? So sad. Did anyone get through online?

The first 20 minutes I could not get it to load my travel dates. It was crazy frustrating. I did make a bunch of reservations online starting Around 6:30, I think, it was a haze of frustration.

I'm glad you finally got it! This is our first trip and our 5 yo is obsessed with the beast so hopefully a BOG dinner opens. I feel like we're wasting the dining plan. If we didn't get a single dinner at ADR day, should we cancel the dining plan? Does this mean we're stuck with counter service for dinners now ? :(

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally got it! I wonder if maybe she gave up and then waited to call at 6 est :( I wish I had known bc I would have tried my butt off. This is our first trip and our 5 yo is obsessed with the beast and would love CRT and BBB so those were our only must haves. We didn't get any of those. We didn't get any dinners (except ohana on our last park day so I want to cancel that). I feel like we're wasting the dining plan. If we didn't get a single dinner at ADR day, should we cancel the dining plan? Does this mean we're stuck with counter service for dinners now ? :(

Try lunch at CRT. I saw a bunch around 1:15pm!

Don't give up! Try setting up alerts on the touring plans reservation finder as well as the other one -mouse dining.

make any ressies you are willing then change as some become available and some will. then at 31 days out you can opt to cancel the DDP if you don't feel you are getting the most out of it because of lack of available dining. why I don't pay off full reservation till last minute.

there are lots of good dining places even if you have never tried them. I have some wants but I know the odds are against me to get those coveted places.

CRT has lunch available on 11/18. Its hard to plan a Disney trip. You can drop dining plan later if you want, but you can also book dinners if you keep working at it, Good Luck! I'm going to have to check obsessively for Crystal Palace. Fun (NOT).

The first 20 minutes I could not get it to load my travel dates. It was crazy frustrating. I did make a bunch of reservations online starting Around 6:30, I think, it was a haze of frustration.

I had the same experience. Booked what I could and now I'll just go back and tweak if needed.

Garden Grill and Crystal Palace did not have any times because something is wrong with the system. I was told to check back later for those.

Thanks! Boy that is frustrating. Getting up at 5:30 (and I'm a night owl!) to book ADR's, my whole plan works around CP and Disney has not released it yet. I had to book multiples of my other choices, and I am getting confused and frustrated! Now I get to obsessively watch for CP.

I had the same experience. Booked what I could and now I'll just go back and tweak if needed.

Garden Grill and Crystal Palace did not have any times because something is wrong with the system. I was told to check back later for those.
Garden Grill is up now. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter