Was the Psycho House at USF ever open to the public?

M

MrMittman

I always remember seeing the Psycho house at USF, but never knew it's purpose. Was it some sort of walk through attraction?

I am almost positive I saw a special on FOX several years ago where they were filming live at HHN. They were walking through the Psycho house, and it looked like it was very well themed inside. Was the house ever themed as an HHN house???

I recall that the Psycho house was used for photo ops. You stood at a line in front of the house and another person in your party takes your photo. I don't recall that it was ever open to the public.

The Psycho house was used when "Psycho IV" was filmed at the studios.

No, it was never open. But, now that Barry purchased it for $200 million and moved to his backyard, he might be doing some tours.

I bought the Bates Motel too and I am renting rooms for $25 a night. :) I patched up the hole in room 12 too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter