• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Was the White Vision originally Agatha's old boyfriend on Wandavision?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I watched the season finale of Wandavision and it was revealed that the White Vision was an old boyfriend of Agatha and I wanted to know if it was a true fact? I do know that Wanda and Vision separated soon after being married for so long. And does the White Vision have a name too or is he also known as Vision too?

I am not sure about in the show, but from the comics, the white Vision was just vision after he had been destroyed and rebuild, but he did not have his emotions. They only used him this way for a few years until he recovered his emotions and went back to the red and green look.

I watched the season finale of Wandavision and it was revealed that the White Vision was an old boyfriend of Agatha and I wanted to know if it was a true fact? I do know that Wanda and Vision separated soon after being married for so long. And does the White Vision have a name too or is he also known as Vision too?

It was not revealed that White Vision was an old boyfriend of Agatha. White Vision was created by SWORD and turned loose by Director Hayward after they were able to power him up from the drone Wanda's energy was attached to. Up until that point he was just a inactivated android.

It was not revealed that White Vision was an old boyfriend of Agatha. White Vision was created by SWORD and turned loose by Director Hayward after they were able to power him up from the drone Wanda's energy was attached to. Up until that point he was just a inactivated android.

There was a cut part where we learned that the cat was indeed a demon and Agatha's husband - the kids were going to fight him, but that all got cut. Maybe there were some allusions left in the show - it's been a while since I've watched it.

There was a cut part where we learned that the cat was indeed a demon and Agatha's husband - the kids were going to fight him, but that all got cut. Maybe there were some allusions left in the show - it's been a while since I've watched it.
Sure but it would not make sense with the storyline. How would he have time from being activated to fighting Vision to develop a relationship with Agatha? Also at that point he was not a free thinking robot and was bound by his programming. He wouldn’t be able to develop feeling for another.

Sure but it would not make sense with the storyline. How would he have time from being activated to fighting Vision to develop a relationship with Agatha? Also at that point he was not a free thinking robot and was bound by his programming. He wouldn’t be able to develop feeling for another.

No, I didn't mean white vision would be a part of that, but that maybe the OP was picking up on clues about Agatha's husband and incorrectly correlating them to Vision. It might have been more clear if the whole cat/demon thing had been included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter