• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

was the worst grade you got in school in your least favorite subject?

Yes! C in Spanish my Freshman year in HS. As I have said about a hundred times on here, English is not my strong suit. So how in the world is Spanish going to be better? :rotfl:

Thank goodness for the extra credit or I would have had a D. The extra credit back then could in no way shape or form be used today. My Spanish teacher, Señor Whitmer, went to Mexico (I lived in AZ) and brought back a large bag of jalapeño peppers. For extra credit you had to eat a whole one and not run for the water fountain or make faces. You could cry (which I did.) Foolishly, I thought grabbing a small one would be a good option. Those tend to be hotter. I suffered and took the pain (3 of us in the class received the credit, I believe 15 tried.) I felt like garbage the rest of the afternoon, but I got the C.

Yes. I was an A student all through high school. The only subject I had difficulty with was algebra. I still struggle to understand it and do not like it. My teacher refused to explain problems a second time or to help me in any way. I was failing and would have not graduated high school if she had not had mercy on me by giving me a D.

Yes…C+ in chemistry…could not get the hang of it. The labs I did very well in-it was the actual class work that did me in

Yes, I flunked out of Geometry my sophomore year with all D’s and F’s. Hated it. Must have slipped by my guidance counselor cause I never took another year of math to make up for it and I needed 2 math credits to graduate and I only had one from algebra my freshman year which I barely passed. Should have just taken basic math.

Yes, Algebra... I didn't like Algebra when I started, and I do not like it now.

I started off with a D my first semester of Algebra 1, but clawed my way up to a C for the second semester, and maintained that C through both semesters of Algebra 2 (barely). :rotfl2:

The school I went to only had pass and fail. We weren't graded beyond that so I have no idea. I never failed so I guess that's a good thing.

So long ago I can't possibly remember. I probably did, but I couldn't tell you if I'd ever had lower than a C. I do know I'd had lots of C's however, so it wouldn't be only the least favorite.

Yes, I flunked out of Geometry my sophomore year with all D’s and F’s. Hated it. Must have slipped by my guidance counselor cause I never took another year of math to make up for it and I needed 2 math credits to graduate and I only had one from algebra my freshman year which I barely passed. Should have just taken basic math.
I flunked Geometry as well but then I got an A in business math which is much more useful in my opinion. :)

Not at all. My worst grade in College was in Economics and I not only loved the class, but I probably learned more than in any other class I ever took. It just felt like the other students had a whole lot more knowledge of economics, or there should have been a prerequisite class. Loved the class......love how much I learned.....hated the grade.

Yes - in Physics. I don’t remember the grade, but I’m amazed that I passed. I just didn’t “get” it. Funny, it’s my DH’s favourite subject.

Yes, 7th grade Spanish.
Taking a language class was required to pass.
My teacher gave me a "mercy D" at the end of
the 4th quarter with it literally being one point away from F.
I know she took pity upon my poor brain.
FYI: I didn't have any problem learning individual words
like things, places, etc.
It was the grammar that killed me - I just could not get it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter