I hear ya - I think to do Copper Creek cabins we'd have to skip a year of going to WDW which I know will happen sometimes especially since we can still do Land. But yeah they are certainly point suckers (but seem so worth it!). I tend not to go hang out at the resort hot tub but if we had our own... I'd be in it every night - haha. Yes I think you're right about VGC availability - if you're RIGHT on it at at 7 month it seems like you do fine with everything except studios and maybe grand villas since there are only 2. What's your use year? We are Feb.

Woot! Welcome :-)
The hot tub and the tv in the mirror sold our kids. They saw a video and had their hearts set on it. 2020 was rough for all and we are hoping for a new normal by December. I hope the hot tub reduces our pool time. We spend a lot of time at resort pools. 8 AM in December, sure! We are from Washington! I’d rather pass and take a nap. Our use year is April, which works out perfect since we generally travel in the fall or late spring.

The hot tub and the tv in the mirror sold our kids. They saw a video and had their hearts set on it. 2020 was rough for all and we are hoping for a new normal by December. I hope the hot tub reduces our pool time. We spend a lot of time at resort pools. 8 AM in December, sure! We are from Washington! I’d rather pass and take a nap. Our use year is April, which works out perfect since we generally travel in the fall or late spring.
Fun! I wish they had put the tvs in the mirrors at Riviera. They do have them at Grand Floridian. And I think the Bungalows @ Poly. Was very fun to go do a tour of a bunch of resorts while at WDW last month. LOVE VGF! Hope to stay there someday soon. The fireplace with changing color and the shades @ Copper Creek Cascade Cabins (someone must love alliteration) also seem cool.

What part of WA State do you live in? Snohomish (just outside city)
Something you love about WA State? The Weather
When did you join DVC?: 2019
Home resort(s): Riviera
Where would you like to add points (if any)? Not any time soon
Favorite resort(s) to stay at: Still working that out. Stayed at BWV and Contemporary so far.
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey (esp. Steamboat Mickey). Wife loves Goofy, Pluto and Dumbo

**WDW**
Favorite park: Epcot / MK
Favorite ride: Haunted Mansion
Favorite Quick Service restaurant: Flame Tree BBQ
Favorite Table Service restaurant: Cape May breakfast
Average length of stay: 1 Week
Favorite time of year to visit: Late fall/Early Winter (Nov-Feb)

**DLR**
Haven't been in 30+ years

Have you been to Paris/Tokyo/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Disney Cruises/Adventures By Disney? Nope
Fun facts/you-specific info? Our kids are gone but we just started going to WDW. Can't wait to go back.
Photos you’d like to share?

What part of WA State do you live in? Snohomish (just outside city)
Something you love about WA State? The Weather
When did you join DVC?: 2019
Home resort(s): Riviera
Where would you like to add points (if any)? Not any time soon
Favorite resort(s) to stay at: Still working that out. Stayed at BWV and Contemporary so far.
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey (esp. Steamboat Mickey). Wife loves Goofy, Pluto and Dumbo

**WDW**
Favorite park: Epcot / MK
Favorite ride: Haunted Mansion
Favorite Quick Service restaurant: Flame Tree BBQ
Favorite Table Service restaurant: Cape May breakfast
Average length of stay: 1 Week
Favorite time of year to visit: Late fall/Early Winter (Nov-Feb)

**DLR**
Haven't been in 30+ years

Have you been to Paris/Tokyo/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Disney Cruises/Adventures By Disney? Nope
Fun facts/you-specific info? Our kids are gone but we just started going to WDW. Can't wait to go back.
Photos you’d like to share?

Welcome Will C - Fellow Riviera owner! :-)
Haunted Mansion is definitely a fav for us too. We love the weather here too... but sure is nice to escape the cold for a little Disney though! Lots of amazing trips in your future. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter