Watch my wedding online LIVE!!!!

No, it can't be seen anymore, but either tongiht or tomorrow there will be a sneak peek up on the website.

Congratulations Toni and Bobby!!!
It was a beautiful ceremony! I absolutely loved it!! I had my whole wedding party watching and they all thought it was a wonderful :grouphug:

Enjoy the rest of the honeymoon - can't wait to read your trip report!

Toni- I just watched your sneek peek and you looked STUNNING!! You both look very happy!! Congratulations again !! :goodvibes

Aww Toni, You looked breathtakingly beautiful! Both of you look so happy and calm! Thank you for sharing your wedding with all of us here! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, Toni....everything looked so amazingly beautiful. Watching this video took away my breath and literally brought tears to my eyes. It makes me so excited for my Disney Wedding.

Stunning! Congratulations to you and Robert! :) May you forever live Happily Ever After! XO

I loved the dress!! You looked beautiful! Everything looked perfect. Hope your honeymoon is going great!!

Loved the sneak peak - BEAUTIFUL! You looked gorgeous! Loved the horse and carriage and rose petal exit - just beautiful! Congratulations again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter