Watch the New 'Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade' LIVE at 3:15 on The DIS!

andyman8

DIS Veteran and WDW Passholder
The DIS is doing a live stream of the new MK daytime parade 'Disney Festival of Fantasy'. Since the parade will begin in Frontierland (per the new times guide), it won't be getting to Main Street until about then. You can watch at www.disunplugged.com.

P.S. It was also added to the times guide! Take a look.

BiS0tcFIgAAzu8m.jpg:large

Thank you both. I've been busy trawling around trying to see if there was going to be a live stream and didn't see it. :thumbsup2

Yes.....THANK YOU! Can't wait to see it and watch my daughter! She is part of the opening crew!!!

For those unable to watch live will the video be up for viewing afterwards?

For those unable to watch live will the video be up for viewing afterwards?

With these live events, you can watch them immediately after on The DIS's livestream page. They'll also post it on YouTube a bit after in addition to the other throngs of Disney bloggers who I'm certain will be uploading their videos to YouTube as well.

Thanks for this. I so enjoyed the last parade live stream and this was great too.

Couple preliminary thoughts...the dancers are doing a great job. I like the music. The Rapunzel float was fantastic.

I don't like how the very first float had the shells behind the princesses as they turned. And the front of Peter Pan's float is super creepy.

Oh, and Main Street will no longer be able to have the Xmas garland across Main Street due to height of floats. :(

I only watched a bit so that some of it will be a surprise when we see it in person - but what I saw, I loved! Thanks for livestreaming!

The floats are cool, but I'm sad that it seems like they removed the majority of the character/crowd interaction.

ETA: Alice and Snow White section seemed to be better then the first half of people/floats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter