Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

Got my ADR 5/13 for 10:35. DD is going to be so happy!! She is such a fan of Ariel. I can't wait to see the menu & details about the breakfast. Thanks everyone for posting on here about this or I would have never know about this. :thanks::disrocks:

I have been trying for about 30 minutes and keep getting reservation errors. Then I started the process over again and it says there aren't any reservations available now. I hope that doesn't mean they are all full already! :sad2:

I keep getting errors on the last page of reservation. Should I keep clicking reserve or go back to the beginning?

I have been trying for about 30 minutes and keep getting reservation errors. Then I started the process over again and it says there aren't any reservations available now. I hope that doesn't mean they are all full already! :sad2:

Same here, I'm worried now. Bummed they could have booked up so quickly!

Same here, I'm worried now. Bummed they could have booked up so quickly!

That's the same boat I'm in, but after seeing the new price and the new menu I'm less inclined to even bother continue looking for one.

I just called and was on hold for 40 minutes and the only info I got was they aren't taking more bookings and to check back later. The lady was super short with me and basically hung up on me. :confused3

On the phone with a cast member now. She said they are having problems with the system and that they are working on fixing it. She said that for this particular reservation she could not do anything right now and recommended I call back in a couple of hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter