Watching The Godfather for the gazillionth time!

shawshank over 20 times
gump over 15 times,,,, 12 of those times in the movie theatre
dances with wolves 10 times, twice in the movie theatre

League of their own....lost count...just love the flow, ensemble cast....was on cable this summer...always tried to catch the song at the end of credits....love the composition and the way it flows with the photos...a work of art those credits were and perhaps the best credits ever filmed.

I watch Bridget Jones Diary every single year as I wrap Christmas presents and Jaws every single July 4, so I'm sure these, but the Harry Potter series (Halloween), Godfather series (Thanksgiving) & Star Wars series (New years) are all close behind.

The most ever would probably be Ferris Bueller's Day Off. When I was a teen my friends and I watched it so much we could quote all the lines.

The most I've watched in the background would probably be Frozen. My youngest was obsessed with it so the DVD was pretty much running constantly.

I loved both GF 1 and 2, but the one i seen the most would be rocky horror pitcher show, Im a huge nerd, and been trying to hide it for years

I loved both GF 1 and 2, but the one i seen the most would be rocky horror pitcher show, Im a huge nerd, and been trying to hide it for years

reading from dictionary] "Emotion: Agitation or disturbance of mind; vehement or excited mental state." It is also a powerful and irrational master. And from what Magenta and Columbia eagerly viewed on their television monitor, there seemed little doubt that low-key was indeed... its slave.

I love The Godfather too - one of my top 10 favorite movies.

What movie have I seen the most?:scratchin
That‘s tough.
From start to finish? There’s so many that I start whatever part of the movie is on when I stumble onto it on cable.
I’m going to say….The Santa Clause - I watch this from start to finish at least twice every Christmas season and saw it in the theater twice. I love this movie ❤️

Tombstone. I could probably quote the script verbatim by now.

'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout Tombstone

yep....my brother, 3 brother n laws, and probably the neighbor....i at the time a gump fan..was always razzed how tomstone was the best movie every...every holiday meal...tombstone was the best ...then to get their goat i gave them each a pizza size box for christmas....with forrest gump items.

so I called my brother n law out on it one day.....across the river from parker AZ, is Eyrap, Calif and huge mural of wyatt on the only building that was once a ferry landing....told him get out and I will snap a photo.....nah he said.....yep...that is what I said next...."you can be my huckleberry" have you seen the documentary VAL...all tombstone fans should...gives you edge in the best movie ever debate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter