Water Bottle to utilize the new water refill stations

Yes - planned on the Crystal light, but will look into that Liquid IV a.) because I get leg cramps a lot in hot weather and b.) for my daughter who always fights dehydration. She drinks Powerade but they are expensive and not that great for you! Thanks!
My experience has differed somewhat. The refill stations I’ve found at my office, gym, airports, and in the parks are about the same temp as tap water. The one in the Navi line was pretty warm. But I use a Hydroflask, and it keeps ice pretty much all day. So the refill station water chills down pretty well. I hate buying bottled water—pay a bunch and it’s warm in 5 minutes.

Also, regarding the hydration drinks, I tasted one at Costco yesterday and I didn’t catch the name, but I liked it. It was way less sugary than Gatorade, cane in serving-size packets, and claimed to be better (more like the ones described here). It was passion fruit flavor but nice and light.

HATE the taste of WDW water. Took a Brita personal bottle last year and clipped it to my small purse. Pro: absolutely filters out the funky water taste AND smell. Con: isn't insulated (but we drank it so fast that it rarely mattered)

HATE the taste of WDW water. Took a Brita personal bottle last year and clipped it to my small purse. Pro: absolutely filters out the funky water taste AND smell. Con: isn't insulated (but we drank it so fast that it rarely mattered)

I saw those Brita personal bottles. I wanted to use metal as I feel some of the plastic bottles get so beat up, but I liked the idea of the filter. I actually drink room temp water, so I guess I don't really need to go for the metal (I thought it would keep the water colder).

As far as LiquidIV goes, I went to my CVS and they had 2 packages (6 servings each) at $13.50 each. Ouch!! I later found a big bin of it right at my neighborhood Shaw's, in a bigger package holding 13 servings for $20.

I saw those Brita personal bottles. I wanted to use metal as I feel some of the plastic bottles get so beat up, but I liked the idea of the filter. I actually drink room temp water, so I guess I don't really need to go for the metal (I thought it would keep the water colder).

As far as LiquidIV goes, I went to my CVS and they had 2 packages (6 servings each) at $13.50 each. Ouch!! I later found a big bin of it right at my neighborhood Shaw's, in a bigger package holding 13 servings for $20.
I've had those plastic Britas for 8+ years now. The only thing wrong is that I lost one cap. The filters are easy to by online. I use a carabiner to attach it to my little bag.

On our last trip we discovered that you can go to any quick serve restaurant and ask for a few cups of ice water. No need to order anything so you can skip the line and just ask a server to get it for you.

On our last trip we discovered that you can go to any quick serve restaurant and ask for a few cups of ice water. No need to order anything so you can skip the line and just ask a server to get it for you.

LOL - we did this a few times, but tried to only do it when we were ordering lunch, because we did get a few gnarly looks from people waiting in line to order. Didn't like it! hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter