Water/Juice in suitcase?

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
Hi All!

When I flew to WDW last time we packed bottled water in a separate suitcase because we don't like the water at WDW. We are travelling with our 23 month old DD and would like to bring some juice along. Has anyone put juice boxes in their luggage (separate) or should we get some plastic bottles of juice?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

;)

You can also send the water, jucie and snacks to your holtel via UPS. Just pack it in a box and call the hotel and let them know so they can hold it for you.

I've packed juice boxes and snacks in my suitcase. You can put them in a plastic shoebox for extra protection. I did that with snacks, but I think I just ziplocked the juice boxes. I had no problems.

We are leaving this Sat and I am taking one suitcase full of juice boxes and snacks for my son (2 years 11 mths). My son is such a picky eater. He'd go to McDonalds every night for chicken nuggets and fries. We didn't want to rent a car just to go to the grocery store. I hope the juice boxes make it in one piece but someone just said put in zip lock bags which I will do.

Thanks to all for the posts and good information I have received reading this board for the past 2 mths. I have picked up on a lot of good tips for our trip next week. Thanks again.

I am really excited now. Only 2 more days.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p

We packed 6 big 128oz juice bottles for our DD our last trip. I put them in our siutcase w/ our towels and things and had no problem. I did just find out though that this year insted of taking the Mears shuttle we will be taking a town car. they give you a 30 min. stop at a store. So I will pick up juice snacks soda and things then. We did have our suitcase tagged HEAVY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter