• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

water park addition to passes

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
Hi Everyone. It has been a long time since I have purchased the water park addition on the passes. We are buying 10 day park hoppers with water parks. Does the water parks give us extra days past the 10 days? We will actually be in Florida for 12 days. So I am thinking 10 days in the parks and 2 days for water parks.

Hi Everyone. It has been a long time since I have purchased the water park addition on the passes. We are buying 10 day park hoppers with water parks. Does the water parks give us extra days past the 10 days? We will actually be in Florida for 12 days. So I am thinking 10 days in the parks and 2 days for water parks.

I just asked this same question here is the thread.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/park-hopper-water-parks-and-more.3483349/#post-55158649

Exactly what Alesia said. You have a total of 14 days to use up your tickets.

Note: On-property packages let you choose how many theme park days on the tickets you want which can be between one and ten independent of the room nights. (Some packages have a different minimum, say, 5 days.)

The package tickets are regular tickets that can be used over a span of 14 days that can optionally start (up to 3 days) before the package and/or extend past the end of the package.

Blizzard Beach during the day, Disney Quest in the evening -- Uses no park days and two fun visits with or without hopping.

For tickets of 8, 9, or 10 days and water park fun you must do water parks on the same days as theme parks on some of the days and/or more than one fun venue on the same day if you want to actually use up every last item (entitlement).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter